• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s SEALs killed Osama with lard-greased bullet?

Fred_C_Dobbs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2010
This guy sells a firearm lube he advertises as being made with made with 13% pig fat. It's sole purpose -- other than keeping your gun running -- is to prevent the Muslims who've been shot with it entering Paradise. Every bottle comes with a free Death Card. He claims to have shipped 4000 bottles to Afghanistan in the last two months alone.

dscn2920u.jpg

The upshot is his web site has a testimonial letter for someone who represents himself as a SEAL in Afghanistan who claims they are using the "Silver Bullet" gun oil on their M4s and 240s.

All of which is leading to speculation that UBL was shot with a pig-fat greased bullet.

Whether the gun lube works or not, his marketing strategy is brilliant. At least until some Muj with a homicide vest and a brain the size of a chick pea finds out where his factory is.

Re: SEALs killed Osama with lard-greased bullet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Whether the gun lube works or not, his marketing strategy is brilliant. </div></div>

+1 on that!

Brilliant idea, it might be time to order some in case the locals get crazy!!

I wonder what would happen when I show the guy at the gas station that and tell him my credit card was rubbed with it... see y'all in 10-15

fight the enemy in a manner and with methods that he fears!!!!!

This is silly. First, pork products are not like garlic or a crucifix to vampires where they cower and run away. Second, muslims do believe that an inadvertent, unintentional contact with pork products is forgiven by allah.

Don't mean to be a bubble burster but it's just not that easy.

Every religion has a work around for any instance of contradiction of their rules. You can't keep people buying your brand of BS if you doom them from the start.

Apparently, at least some Muslims think that even inadvertent contact with pork products will doom them forever. YMMV.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is silly. First, pork products are not like garlic or a crucifix to vampires where they cower and run away. Second, muslims do believe that an inadvertent, unintentional contact with pork products is forgiven by allah.

Don't mean to be a bubble burster but it's just not that easy. </div></div>

wink.gif

Mike, making with the reasoned discourse in the face of mouth-breathers. You go, boooooy.

tigerhawk said:
Apparently, at least some Muslims think that even inadvertent contact with pork products will doom them forever. YMMV. [/quote

I find it hard to believe, that anyone cold actually believe that. Fuckem.

If you shoot real fast with this stuff on your rifle, will it start smelling like bacon?

I'm buying a bottle for my next deployment. I'm also buying several cans of CMMG tactical bacon.

Can someone tell me what the point is in being purposefully offensive to all the members of a given religion when only some of its believers are actively engaged in insurgent activities and terrorism?

All you do is further reinforce the rabid belief on the part of some Muslims that the Christian West has come once again as Crusaders to kill as many of them as possible and retake the eastern end of the Med.

It's not the fact of the act, to them, it's the symbolism. Haven't you seen how gonzo a bunch of Muslims will go stamping on something (or someone) or rubbing the soles of their shoes on it (or him) to show how they disrespect it? If they're gonna get shot anyway, they don't care if the bullet had pig fat on it, they just don't want their friends and family should find out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone tell me what the point is in being purposefully offensive to all the members of a given religion when only some of its believers are actively engaged in insurgent activities and terrorism?...</div></div>
I would not be offended if they would choose some patently offensive and vindictive method of execution for someone like a Timothy McVeigh. In fact, I rejoice that he was removed from our society, and that he'd been made a bad example of. Why should "good" Muslims be offended when someone -- anyone -- gives another of their faith who is so richly deserving of it an early departure on his journey to hell, regardless of how it is done? Shouldn't they instead take delight that their religion has one less blasphemer to deal with?

Besides, if they'd carry out their own trash, we wouldn't have to do it for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tigerhawk said:
Apparently, at least some Muslims think that even inadvertent contact with pork products will doom them forever. YMMV. [/quote

I find it hard to believe, that anyone cold actually believe that. Fuckem. </div></div>

They run around strapping bombs to themselves because there fucking horny and will be happy with 72 virgins for all eternity. I'd have that shit wrecked in no time with as active as my dick is and I don't get so horny that I fuck goats and little boys like they do. So ya... I'd say there fucking retarded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm buying a bottle for my next deployment. I'm also buying several cans of CMMG tactical bacon. </div></div>

Hand that shit out to the locals like its candy!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone tell me what the point is in being purposefully offensive to all the members of a given religion when only some of its believers are actively engaged in insurgent activities and terrorism?

All you do is further reinforce the rabid belief on the part of some Muslims that the Christian West has come once again as Crusaders to kill as many of them as possible and retake the eastern end of the Med. </div></div>

The quran explicitly states that all muslims are to strive to implement sharia law worldwide, deceive non muslim, hate non muslims and a whole host of other hateful and violent acts against all non muslims. They are not suggestions or to be interpreted in any way but to be followed exactly to the letter as a command from allah himself. The whole fucking religion needs to be wiped out as it's nothing more than a violent fucking cult for smelly retarded nut jobs. Read the quran sometime. It's messed up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is silly. First, pork products are not like garlic or a crucifix to vampires where they cower and run away. Second, muslims do believe that an inadvertent, unintentional contact with pork products is forgiven by allah.

Don't mean to be a bubble burster but it's just not that easy. </div></div>

Mike, workarounds cut both ways....for example:

US Forces could actively disclose the standard issue/use of the pig oil product on all firearms and ammunition.

Therefore all would-be martyrs would know that they are actively (intentionally!?) running the risk of being culled by a pig oil lubed round.

Therefore, as they are actively seeking termianl interface with pig products to hasten their journey to the virgin-rich paradise environment the big guy would be seriously pissed and there'd be NO VIRGINS for them!

In the warped logic of jihadi martyrdom, this may just work as a deterent?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone tell me what the point is in being purposefully offensive to all the members of a given religion when only some of its believers are actively engaged in insurgent activities and terrorism?

All you do is further reinforce the rabid belief on the part of some Muslims that the Christian West has come once again as Crusaders to kill as many of them as possible and retake the eastern end of the Med. </div></div>

The quran explicitly states that all muslims are to strive to implement sharia law worldwide, deceive non muslim, hate non muslims and a whole host of other hateful and violent acts against all non muslims. They are not suggestions or to be interpreted in any way but to be followed exactly to the letter as a command from allah himself. The whole fucking religion needs to be wiped out as it's nothing more than a violent fucking cult for smelly retarded nut jobs. Read the quran sometime. It's messed up! </div></div>

Dude read the old and new testamente and the book of revelations, then come back and talk about that,

I say that any one taking there "book" to be all and then some are less then adequate.

History has proven that all four major religions can live in peace and prosperity however this is not an easy task and calling some one a fucking something, something,

based on your reading of the Khoran then one is not starting out all that well.

Remember now, the spanish had there inquisition, us northern europeans had our knights of templar, and so forth, the soil in wich fanatics grow is hate and one sided judgements.

After the warring is over, it´s far easier to settle a peace if one has not created far to hatred with the former enemy.

/Chris

I see this is going to rapidly degrade into religious arguments. In these few short posts ignorance and incorrect information is already being disseminated so I'm Goin to stop it before it gets worse.