• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Searching for Hunts for disabled veterans

wdebo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2009
Ohio
My wife serves on the board for a small non-profit for disabled veterans that runs a annual veterans outdoor retreat. They are considering sending one of their veteran alumni on a ‘bucket list’ type hunt. Who out there knows of a professional hunter or company that offers this type of hunt and could work with a disabled vet?

Buckmasters.com has a veterans page that may be of some help.
I see you're in Ohio. Are they wanting to stay in state, or are they considering a flight/drive elsewhere?

Buckmasters.com has a veterans page that may be of some help.
I see you're in Ohio. Are they wanting to stay in state, or are they considering a flight/drive elsewhere?
Out of state. They bring veterans in from all over the United States. I’m not sure they were even thinking about Africa.

Check out the Montana Water Warriors or something like that they're doing great things for the men and women who have gave plenty for this country and do it with a pride of what they're doing for them. I think they have a clip in the Craigslist (Helena sports). Hhardrock

Always contact states F&G for a list.

SCI has a program for hunts and fishing in Alaska.

Let me think about it, knew a vet who did out of Fairbanks, solid disabled vet hunts.

I don't have any info on this but i am surprise this thread didn't get attention that it deserves.

They are looking to try to do a “bucket list” list type or once in a lifetime kinda of hunt.