• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seattle WA leftists arrested and charged with terrorist attacks on railroad. Shunts placed on BNSF tracks.

Railroads have enough problems like
Derailments etc. That happens, they don't need people doing nefarious shit.
If you see something like that report it
Seriously,
At the crossings there's phone # posted
You can call that number and get a quicker response ie. If someone is stuck on the tracks, so they can alert any trains
Coming, yes still call 911.
Tell your kids don't walk in between the rails especially with headphones on ,
I've seen enough shit on the railroad and the people I've worked with have seen
Much more.
Like has been stated above don't fuck with trains.

Simple solution.

Shove the shunt WAY up her ass (talking a couple feet at least) and see what it affects.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
definitely possible for a portion of the journey. it would only be cost effective if you shipped enough of it over a long enough distance.
If you are saying that trucks haul it, yes they do like almost everything else the end run generally is.
A three mile long train with pipeline is a lot of pipe.
You don't want that on the highway for the entire trip, besides some pipe might come from Germany and spend time on ships also.

Only if there's a designated moustache-twirler in a dark suit and top hat nearby to snicker upon their impending demise.
I have a handle bar mustache for the LOLs....I could find a top hat

Call me Snide Snidely or some shit.

Muahahahah

If you are saying that trucks haul it, yes they do like almost everything else the end run generally is.
You don't want that on the highway for the entire trip, besides some pipe might come from Germany and spend time on ships also.
Rail is also great for utilizing the delivery schedules and in-transit times for staggering deliveries, using rail as storage instead of offloading to a warehouse, etc. More to it than meets the eye, lots of flexibility besides coal, cars and intermodal. It actually can be very cost effective even for smaller loads. A good supply chain manager will know how to get it done.

Agreed. I was trying to point out with my response that there is a huge amount of US activity, both private and government that is going down those tracks that needs to be protected.

Who Coached them? They can't be smart enough to come up with this themselves.
Recall ecoterrorists derailed a crude train in Canada a few years ago. 47 dead, nearly razed the town.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Who Coached them? They can't be smart enough to come up with this themselves.
Recall ecoterrorists derailed a crude train in Canada a few years ago. 47 dead, nearly razed the town.

You bring up a good point as most people don't know how things on the Railroads work. However, if you look the information is out there. I will say they had to get the idea from someone.

The greenies aren't dumb. They're misguided, but far from dumb. They could very well have researched it themselves, but there's also a long list of disgruntled railroaders out there, and I could easily see one of them giving up the dirt to make it easy of them.

It take a special truck to haul pipline pipe, for the most part it's impractical to use a truck to haul pipe except short distances