• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Secret" Online Stores

i just go out back and shake the primer tree, growing next to my money tree.

So....back on topic, you guys gonna post where the secret stash is or not?!?! I’m easy, just need a little 5.56, 9mm, .308, .45acp, 300blk, and 7.62x39. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Throughout the drought of ammo, guns, and parts in general, have you found a website that provided rare finds under the radar? A website that allowed you to get that hard-to-get gun, ammo, or rifle chassis that shouldn't have been in stock?

I ask because I have this one place that seems to be a hole in the internet wall where I get a specific type of ammo I need. Was just curious of anyone had found other interesting places on the internet during these trying times.
You guys are a bunch of dicks!
Hey OP, here you go:
Untitled.jpg

UNAmmo out of Phoenix was about what you described, sketchy looking website with rare deals, but they went out of business at the beginning of the year.

Throughout the drought of ammo, guns, and parts in general, have you found a website that provided rare finds under the radar? A website that allowed you to get that hard-to-get gun, ammo, or rifle chassis that shouldn't have been in stock?

I ask because I have this one place that seems to be a hole in the internet wall where I get a specific type of ammo I need. Was just curious of anyone had found other interesting places on the internet during these trying times.
I have a few fishing spots like that. :geek:

And was pissed at Banish ?
QUOTE="MudRunner2005, post: 9425897, member: 89701"]
Is he the same guy who tried to shoot the 9mm bullet through his .30 caliber Banish can?
[/QUOTE]

Wait wtf does someone have a link to that thread or remember part of the title for me to search?

I gotta read that carnage lol

Wait wtf does someone have a link to that thread or remember part of the title for me to search?
I gotta read that carnage lol

• Love
Reactions: RTV
I generally check the obituaries for old farts that have passed, call the widows and talk sweet, they usually give me all the ammo that their dearly departed had.

Amateurs .....Look, I am one of Gecko45's insiders and I am gonna let you in on a secret Retail Security Spec Operators know. Anyone who knows to tape ceramic plates directly to your body and forget the plate carrier will already know this.
WE all know to use the Facebook Market Place when looking for GEAR and KIT. Just post what you're looking for in a general post and an insider will get back to you. Use the insider phrase "Like the SEALS user..." ;-) ;-)
Stay safe..

Sorry I could not resist. I will humbly and gracefully accept my ban now....