• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Securing a business from looters

When you are out of options and you cant go to the police....you know who to call.

1024x576.jpg

Is a moat and drawbridge out of the question? Boiling oil on the rooftop could work, too. (J/K)
Honestly, have a quadcopter handy, with spare batteries. An eye in the sky can see a lot farther, and to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Have an obvious armed presence. A show of force will turn away quite a few wannabes really quick. TaCtiCoOl gear makes pasty soyboys defecate on the spot, even if you're just holding an airsoft.
Bollards / Tiger Teeth between high-speed avenues of approach and the building. Something that can keep a vehicle from crashing into the building and breaching it.
External PA system to announce your intent to defend, combined with something like a super-loud set of truck or freight train horns plus strobes.
If you have a charged standpipe inside or a hydrant nearby, a 3" hand line can effectively cover a choke point or a large mass. Hopefully you can protect the line so it won't get cut. Bonus that it's handy for the little fires, save your extinguishers for later.
Shampoo. Lots of it- also consider 'spreader sticker' from Agway, Lesco, any Ag / Turf supply (it's shampoo without perfume or conditioner). Makes for an easy-to-clean slippery mess and stings like hell in the eyes. Combine with firehose and you can give the filth a shower at the same time.
Assuming you can't get CS, Pepper Spray 'nades, or even OC paintballs, fill plastic easter eggs with pepper spray or lots of really hot hotsauce. Tape shut, load into tater guns or slingshots. Bonus points for ten at a time in a cool-whip container tied to surgical rubber tubing.
Mantrap on the doors- either steel / block to further funnel and cause them to stack up single-file or more of an abatis-style.. like a pointy wedge. Punjee sticks (or 20d nails) are an optional feature.
Lots of flexcuffs or big fat zip ties, preconfigured like prussik cuffs.
Those are my best non-lethal, field expedient active defense ideas, courtesy of the Royal Irish Rangers.
For the lethal ones, I'd need to go into what the IRA set up.

what broad sword do you recommend?

Hi,

Do you really want me to answer that, lol......I could have given William a goat and had him make a more even cut than you did. Change the left blade on your mower or something, geez....

Sincerely,
Theis
Note to self: Don't effin piss off Theis. :)

Hi,

Ok so it appears my comments caused concern, enough for the OP to send my PM so it seems perfect time to highlight a few things that may or may not help people in the real world understand the digital world.

To the OP:
1. I do not know you but the digital footprint you leave behind is so vast that Ray Charles could follow you to work and home.
2. Acting as if your companies name/location is some undisclosed facility/location that you cannot mention is crazy...it takes 5 seconds to find that information out.

To All Others:
1. Stop posting under the same moniker on every forum on the www unless you want everything you post to be easily tracked back to you.
2. Stop posting on forums of when you and your wife/family will be going on vacation.
3. Stop asking about taxes on expensive items purchased overseas.
4. Stop using your forum moniker for your image hosting platform moniker (Unless you want all your children/family/possession photos linked back to you).

For the love of God, some of you have digital paths wider than Rosie O'Donnell rolling down a fresh powder mountain.

Sincerely,
Theis

Good advice on the digital footprint. Appreciated.

As for the location of the company - I work there, but I don't own it. Researching on my own behalf, so just didn't see the need to put someone else out there unknowingly.

So claymores and land mines are out?

Asking for a friend....

Upset that she o_O can't loot

If some white person had posted that it would be all over the news and they would be doxxed and their lives threatened....
But I guess it's okay to be a vile racist and make all kinds of racial slurs if you have darker skin tones?

Reactions: Bender
If some white person had posted that it would be all over the news and they would be doxxed and their lives threatened....
But I guess it's okay to be a vile racist and make all kinds of racial slurs if you have darker skin tones?
You know what year it is right?????