• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seeking M1A Cheek Riser Recommendations

LawTalker

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2023
Ohio
I have an M1A Scout Squad (with synthetic stock) on which I am running a Sig Tango6T 1-6 scope, along with an RMR on a 45 degree offset. The scope is mounted in the traditional M1A/M14 manner [via the receiver side attaching mount from Springfield], while the scout rail mount option has been dedicated to the offset RMR.

I'm seeking recommendations for a cheek riser. I prefer a synthetic attachment.

If I have to get a traditional leather wrap, that is okay, but if that is the case I would prefer one with a few loops. If a cloth/nylon riser then I would prefer one with an internal pouch for a few rounds of ammo.

Thanks!

Reactions: Gon06
Bradley cheek rests seem to be a popular option with the M1A crowd and they seem to check most of your boxes.

TacPro has a knock off Bradley cheek rest:

These guys seem to make some cool custom ones

Reactions: LawTalker
Bradley cheek rests seem to be a popular option with the M1A crowd and they seem to check most of your boxes.

TacPro has a knock off Bradley cheek rest:

These guys seem to make some cool custom ones

Is the Bradley a drill or no drill?

ISO Mat/closed cell foam strips duct taped to the stock then pop a stock pouch on it.

48F96A26-5E2F-462E-BEFB-EC71D6AD996C.jpeg

I was going to recommend the Fulton Armory Cheek Riser (if you can find one)

However, it appears to have disappeared from their site. Has multiple heights and is no-drill