• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seeking stand up folks

Much to my surprise, the condition was fine - no visible issues and I shot it with success for the next year and a half before I got a wild hair and swapped it out for some new shiny trinket. This was a while ago, I think I swapped it for an Ultrashort back when they were a new thing.

Sooooo this happened a year ago and you started a thread on Wednesday? I think you need a doc appt to get checked for alzheimer’s. I forget shit but only for a few days

@1J04—I think the scope caps are gone

Last edited:
Much to my surprise, the condition was fine - no visible issues and I shot it with success for the next year and a half before I got a wild hair and swapped it out for some new shiny trinket. This was a while ago, I think I swapped it for an Ultrashort back when they were a new thing.
Is this still available ? Asking for a friend . Will you combine shipping ? Would you trade for a gently used fleshlight ?

• Haha
Reactions: roostercogburn98
So what you are saying is that scopes aren't fragile dainty things that can take some abuse. I am pretty sure that someone here did a video on scopes and rifle break in procedures.
And we can get something from the machine at the grocery store.

So what you are saying is that scopes aren't fragile dainty things that can take some abuse. I am pretty sure that someone here did a video on scopes and rifle break in procedures.

And we can get something from the machine at the grocery store.
You got a scope machine at the Piggly Wiggly ?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC