• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak accuracy reports

Gun_Guru

Private
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2018
Has anyone grouped or shot the Seekins Havak? The Cabelas exclusive in the manners EH1 is tempting , would like to hear some more before pulling trigger .

I have the Havak Pro HP1 in 6.5 CM. Within the first 40 rounds it easily shot sub .5 MOA with factory match ammo, both FGMM with 140 bergers and hornady 147 ELDMs. I had two groups less than .30” at 100. I can only speak for my rifle but it’s definitely accurate, especially considering the barrel wasn’t even broken in. I’ve heard nothing but great things about rock creek barrels.

Reactions: [email protected]
Mine is a lazer. I have posted a few 5 shot groups before. So I apologoze if you have seen them.

Hornady 143 ELD-X and 147 ELD Match I beleive.
3F43022F-CC43-4387-BCF5-E9BF364B2A2C.jpeg
1768A42D-545A-4461-86E0-5E49A4313921.jpeg

Tag.. have one with my name on it at the not so local GS. Just waiting for a bravo stock to come in to make one trip!

Well that's good to hear. I'm looking to get the Cabelas Exclusive in the Manners EH1 in 300 WM

I’m waiting on mine to show up tomorrow. Let’s revive this thread, any more range reports since a few more guys received their rifles?

Mine is shooting 1/2 - 3/4 MOA. I’ll take some pics next time I’m confirming zero.

I may buy another one as these are about as perfect as you can get for a hunting rifle, IMO.

Reactions: Hiwayman92