• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Lowers

fireman610

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2008
Southern Indiana ( Evansville)
I have saved my pennies and decided that its time to get into the SBR game. I was almost into buying a forged lower and then thought ... WTF Am I thinking this things going to be mine forever.. Might aswell get something cool!
I have ran into a problem though I have searched high and low and cant really find any gossip,reviews,or info on them other than whats on Seekins Website. Anyone got first hand experience with these things and are are they still making them.. very dealer website Ive seen said they are on backorder. Any help guys?

Re: Seekins Lowers

You might want to ask over on Ar15.com ?

We are just overrun with trying to fill the backorders. We were down for almost 4 months from being able to build lowers. We are making a bunch now, so everyone will have them shortly

The Seekins lower is very nice. I have one out of the very first group buy he did when he started building lowers. I think it has been about 3 or 4 years now and have had zero problems with it.

I've had one of Glen's lowers on order threw Scott at Specialized Dyanmics for awhile now.
I really like the look of them & the ambi bolt release was a must because I'm running a LAR OPS-4 upper with the left side charge and you have to use a cut off bolt release on that side for it to work.
I can't wait to get it finished up so I can get it to the range.

I have brand new one waiting to be built upon. Finish is awesome, and it looks cool as hell... No first hand experience shooting with one yet, but those I've spoekn with who do are all thumbs up.

I have been shooting with a seekins gen ones and IIs in competition for a few years now and must say I love the setup.
The new Gen II design is perfect with the ambi controls. Not an issue one to complain about.