• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision SP3R handguard

BuellX12R

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2022
North Carolina
Please Help

Recently purchased a used SP10 with the keymod handguard, and I would like to swap it out for the mlok version. Seekins website in my opinion is a little fuzzy with the two SP3R handguards they have listed. I understand in the description one says not ar10 compatible. My question is the other handguard that says "ruger compatible", will this fit the SP10? Seekins doesn't have them in stock, but I see where eurooptic does. Thanks

Please Help

Recently purchased a used SP10 with the keymod handguard, and I would like to swap it out for the mlok version. Seekins website in my opinion is a little fuzzy with the two SP3R handguards they have listed. I understand in the description one says not ar10 compatible. My question is the other handguard that says "ruger compatible", will this fit the SP10? Seekins doesn't have them in stock, but I see where eurooptic does. Thanks
No Seekins actually doesn't sell the SP10 Handguard separately, give them a call and see if they have a spare that they will sell you.

No Seekins actually doesn't sell the SP10 Handguard separately, give them a call and see if they have a spare that they will sell you.
^^^ this. It’s a PITA getting ahold of them but leave a couple messages if you have to and ultimately someone will call you back and likely take care of it. I bought 2 from them with SP10 upper receivers a few months ago and an SP10 bcg a couple weeks ago. You definitely won’t find it on their site though.