• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precisions new 308 Taking orders now!

I was able to inspect one of Glen's "test mules" in March, it was beautiful. The one I saw was chambered in 243 and ran like a champ, was super accurate and was posting some amazing velocities with very little pressure signs judging by the brass.

Great work Glen!!

Kirk Roberts

Wow Glen, looks like you have something else that is going to make money dissapear from the bank account.

2 Questions

1. Whats the rundown on the barrel?
2. Are you going to offer other chamberings, specificaly .243 and 6.5CM?

Thanks

Glen - Congratulations on achieving this release. I know it has been a long time coming.

...and send some to Connecticut! =(

A.N.

Last edited:
Thanks! We wanted it perfect and then the industry went nuts not allowing us to focus on it the way we needed to. Now though, its done and its pretty kick ass platform. It features our iRMT upper with integrated rail mounting ambi bolt drop AND lock back, ambi mag release, selector (that doesn't interfere with your other fingers) and some other goodies.

Awesome! Saw it at SHOT and started the countdown to when I get out of my shitty state and can get to NC to be able to own one of these. Will be a great big brother to my SP3G.

That looks really good, I like the blocky looking cuts on the upper and lower, sets it apart from other guns. Makes me want to build my Seekins lower all that much more.

Glen, congratulations on another example of top notch gear you design and manufacture! I love the fully ambi controls - I think every rifle should come standard that way. It's been great watching you make the transition from parts maker to full weapon maker and doing it with the precision you're so well known for. Kudos!

"The only thing new is the history you don't know".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beautiful rifle- am hopeful upper only and 308 SP3R rail only will be available sometime in the future.

The barrel is 18" 5R, 416 stainless 11.25 twist with intermediate gas length. We get blanks made to our spec and finish everything in house, our proprietary contour for balance and chamber.

Selectors will be available shortly, our push right now is for the rifles then we will focus on the selectors, but they will be available this year.

Awesome Glenn! Been waiting for these and want one but I want to build my own on your receiver set and the IMR-T rail. You picked some good parts but I want a .260, different trigger and stock. Any ETA on when the lowers/uppers will be offered for sale?

We tested cut rifled and button barrels, both shot the same and we went with button barrel because of availability and cost.

We will offer upper/lower/hand guard kits and will come with every part that is specific to our platform. You will basically need a stock system, BCG, barrel assembly, grip and trigger.

If you were to buy all the parts separately you would be between 2300-2600 depending on where you purchased them for the same rifle we are offering.

6 and 6.5 CM will be available at some time in the near future. Most likely 22"

Last edited:
Looks Awesome and Fantastic Price! I'll be patiently waiting for the .243 or "Hopefully" .260 Remington versions!

We chose CMC because of the feel and wanting a single stage trigger. They are the most consistent 3.5lb and have the best reset. The only Geisselse i like is their super match trigger. The other ones feel like your playing on a swing set to me :)

The Hi Speed (Match and DMR) are the AR trigger all others are judged on.

Not knocking it in anyway, but offering an option like that is going to help you sell a lot more rifles to people like me, who would just build a gun since I have to drop another $300 on my trigger set. Someone who is going to drop $2500 on a AR10, is probally going to want a SSA at the least. For a Plinker a single stage is fine, but for your long range and small group guys, they are going to want something to help their groups out. I assume with the 18" barrel and your reputation for precision, they are going to be very solid shooters.

Look forward to seeing your .243 and 6.5 Barrels, we need more of these in the marketplace.

Most of our SSA or SSAe's we install come in being between 4-5lbs. For accuracy, a crisp 3.5lb trigger is pretty nice to have. We wouldn't have chosen it if we thought the SSA would be better. You don't see too many two stage triggers on bolt rifles ;) I'm sure we will have some options at some point tho.. Thing is with allot of these rifles people like to build exactly what they want and we would never be able to offer everything everyone wants, so we chose a package that we feel will be most popular.

We tested cut rifled and button barrels, both shot the same and we went with button barrel because of availability and cost.

We will offer upper/lower/hand guard kits and will come with every part that is specific to our platform. You will basically need a stock system, BCG, barrel assembly, grip and trigger.

If you were to buy all the parts separately you would be between 2300-2600 depending on where you purchased them for the same rifle we are offering.

A 24" 6CM Seekins barrel would be hard for me to turn down...

You don't see too many two stage triggers on bolt rifles ;) I'm sure we will have some options at some point tho.. Thing is with allot of these rifles people like to build exactly what they want and we would never be able to offer everything everyone wants, so we chose a package that we feel will be most popular.

Sako TRG's, Accuracy International... :)

Options are good, however I do understand your point that you cannot offer every possible thing out there. No biggie really, triggers are easy to change.

I will note that you use to have complete lowers on your website, and the fact that I could get a SSA-e was the only reason I opted to order the complete lower vs a stripped lower.

We are excited to introduce our SP10 308! Innovative ambi controls, Billet, Light weight and SR25 compatible

The first 150 rifles will be shipping November 1st so we are taking pre-orders now. Check it out! Let us know what you guys think!

Seekins Precision's SP10 308 Rifle Pictures and specs!!!

So will Katie be sporting one of these for the Seekins 3 Man on November 1st?

Because I told Shirley that if her, Katie, and Aly are kicking my teams ass by the time we get to the long range stage, my .308 may suddenly come up missing when her squad comes up ;)

Kidding of course. I hope the girls do great. Shirley was very excited that Katie decided to shoot the match with her. But hopefully your rifle will make an appearance. Would love to see it since Shiloah was teasing Craig Outzen and I about it at Ironman.

Glen,
Do you allow for in person pickup of a rifle? Or do I need to have it shipped to a FFL?

Glen,

What will be your accuracy guarantee???

That's a very loaded question :)

We guarantee your satisfaction with all our products, but I cannot guarantee accuracy with random variables. There's just too many variables to consider, ammo, scopes, mounts, shooters ability. And it's bitten us when we offered it before. People would send a gun back saying it shot 3" just for us to find his scope was loose, broken (junky scope) ball ammo his friends uncle said was match grade... Or they just simply couldn't shoot. That's not something a customer wants to hear nor easy to explain. Then we take it out and it shoots stupidly accurate.
A bolt rifle is one thing, but it's harder to drive a semi. Having said that..Our test guns have shot many groups in the 1/2 Moa range with factory match ammo and have surpassed our expectations, and our expectations are usually a bit higher than most.

That's a very loaded question :)

We guarantee your satisfaction with all our products, but I cannot guarantee accuracy with random variables. There's just too many variables to consider, ammo, scopes, mounts, shooters ability. And it's bitten us when we offered it before. People would send a gun back saying it shot 3" just for us to find his scope was loose, broken (junky scope) ball ammo his friends uncle said was match grade... Or they just simply couldn't shoot. That's not something a customer wants to hear nor easy to explain. Then we take it out and it shoots stupidly accurate.
A bolt rifle is one thing, but it's harder to drive a semi. Having said that..Our test guns have shot many groups in the 1/2 Moa range with factory match ammo and have surpassed our expectations, and our expectations are usually a bit higher than most.

Thanks Glen...

That was a awesome reply, it really makes me that much more anxious to test drive one of those bad boys..

How about the possibility of offering the handguard and a barrel nut for other dpms pattern builds?