• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins rings

Re: Seekins rings

The only other stocking dealer I can think of is Liberty Optics. They stock the rings, but I'm not sure about the bases.

Glen claims his inventory levels have stabilized due to additional help in the shop. You might try just calling him directly.

Thanks, glock24.

We have bases and rings in stock. We have Remy SA, LA, Winchester WSM, and Savage 10FP bases, and 34mm low, 30mm low, and 30mm medium in stock. Once our inventory is stabilized and fully rounded out we'll add them to the shopping cart on our website.

Price is $99 shipped for bases, $109 shipped for 30mm rings and $129 shipped for 34mm and 35mm rings

Scott

If your not familiar with Liberty Optics, Scott is a first class guy who provides great customer service. I'm always a little hesitant to buy things off the internet but when it comes to L.O. you can deal with confidence.

Guys the bussier we get, we will start refering you to scott. It would be great if you checked with him first. Our first real production run kicked off when i left for shot. This next week is going to be a good one for us. I wont be in the shop much (new baby is here) but will get them lined out each day. I will still have the phone on me and computer at home, so you shouldnt notice anything different. I will also be putting in a new Mori horizontal cnc in addition to what i have now.

Scott,

I was going to call Glenn on Monday for a set of rings and his sling rail system.

Do you stock the SRS units also? If so, I'll try you instead.

Thanks

Another vote for calling Scott @ Liberty Optics.

Quick replies to phone or E-mail, no non-sense, and had what I wanted on hand.

Thanks Scott, You're my goto guy for Seekin's.

Scott makes it EZ to do business with him!

Thanks.

Trilogymac

Just to kick this back to the top, I just spoke with a gentleman from Liberty Optics (I assume it was Scott) about some Seekins 34mm rings that weren't listed on their website. I called just to see if they had any, and sure enough, there was one pair left that are now on their way to me. Outstanding company to do business with!

Got mine from SWFA today, 20 moa base and med rings (lows were out of stock, only a .05" difference.) Going on a Rem 700 SPS Tac with a IOR 2.5-10x42 FFP Mil scope.