• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins SP10 Review. Craddock/Proof Research

Just picked up a receiver set. Not sure if I’m going 308 or 6.5 creed. I have both barrels in steel proof barrels. Was thinking maybe just going CLE?

Picked up my kit today.

Attachments

• IMG_5823.jpeg
    IMG_5823.jpeg
    520.4 KB · Views: 124
Hey @bigjake83 !!

I’ve got a 24” PRCF in 6.5CM (in an Aero M5 enhanced upper) and I’m just starting the break in process. Any good loads you’d like to PM me?

TIA

@bigjake83 is that proof research carbon fiber barrel still holding up well? I’m thinking about having Craddock install one on my SP10.

I pulled that barrel after switching back to a Bartlein. With the issues Im having with Proof I honestly can't say I'd recommend thier barrels.
Thanks for that.

Are those issues you are having with Proof specific to gas guns only?

Thanks for that.

Are those issues you are having with Proof specific to gas guns only?

With Proof specifically, the quality of work has substantially gone down. The chambering work that I've seen in that last few barrels I've borescoped looked like they used a broken reamer.

Along with the quality of their work going down their customer service was difficult to say the least.

SP10 builders kit with Craddock 6.5 creed barrel and ATACR.

Attachments

• IMG_9834.jpeg
    IMG_9834.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 37