• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SEG Stealth Engineering Group Suppressors

Willie Miller V

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2013
I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with SEG Suppressors? I just ordered one of their Hancock Competition cans for 7mm caliber and under. I’ve got several other brands of cans and just decided to try one of these. Hopefully I didn’t make a bad decision!

Have you used it yet. I have the Hancock.30 cal. Used on 6.5 creedmoor. I like it. But never shot anything else so I can’t conpare. Big poi shift tho. But groups well once I rezeroed

I purchased 2 of their .50 BMG cans, they suck. The threading was off on the caps and the tubes were .027 longer than the Mono stack. They tried to fill in the space with a rubber O-ring. Rubber O-ring + substantial pressure = failure. After one shot you could hear the stack moving back and forth inside the tube.

I called the company and told them, but it was like it was normal. I had to fix it myself. Needless to say, I will not purchase anything from them again.