• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Self Defense or Murder

I think the shooter should have MYOB but he didn't. Stupid, he isn't the parking police, however,
When the shootee came out of the store and was on his way over to the car the woman got out of the car also thereby making it 2 on 1 then the shooter got pushed hard, not much time for words but I would bet MFer was there and he went down ass over tea kettle to look up and see 2 there with another approaching. I would be scared and expecting a 3 way ass whoopin coming. I would shoot I think. Shootee could have been backing up to deliver a kick?
I would not have been acting as the parking police, but I understand as I have had to haul handicapped people around only to find some lazy asshole parked in the place I needed and had placards for and it pissed me off but not to this point.
I think in the end it comes down to, Don't lay hands on anyone until you know all about what is happening or you may get shot.
It is best to do a little talking first, then if pushed that hard, and there are 2 on 1 with the third coming, bust a cap.

Ehh, I'm of the belief that the world would be a better place if more people stood up for what was right instead of turning a blind eye. Most people (especially women) want to avoid confrontation and would likely avoid such actions if they thought they'd be confronted on it. We don't though, we live in a society where everyone thinks they can do as the please with no consequence, and it's acceptable to assault someone for merely disagreeing with you.

The worst part is that this inconsiderate piece of shit could have parked in one of the several spots that were right in front of the door and left the handicap spot open for someone who needs the ramp and additional side access of the handicap space.

The longer video shows he intentionally drove in there to confront the woman in the car over a parking space at a store he was not planning on entering. He had just missed papa bear with his child walk into the store. When you have a CCW don't start shit and there won't be none. What a total fucking idiot. The world would be a better place if mama bear busted a cap in him as well. Shooter is going to end up eating his own gun or death by drive-by.

by the letter of the law...as in " feeling your life was in eminent danger"....i dont feel it was legally justified, from what i saw in the video.

the being said....guys dumb ass wife was being a dumbass...and while she was getting a reaming out which she deserved...he responded instantly with violence....frankly i dont blame the guy for shooting him personally......homeboy he got what he deserved.

my personal opinion on proper use of deadly force is different than that of the legal definition.
Feeling is subjective cameron. There’s no objective way to disprove that. The fact that this guy was standing, and then on the ground in a split second in his late 40s indicates enough feeling of imminent (not eminent) danger. Cops are exonerated for shootings where they are not even close to the shootee, but they claim “fear for my life and fellow officers bullshit”. We all know it’s a lie, but it cannot be disproven in court and therefore every defense will keep using it. In this case though, I would say the fear can very likely have been real.

However, I don’t think this shooter exercised his best judgment. I would have drawn down on the guy for sure, but would have made more of an effort to assume a defensive posture and hold on target, finger ready. I don’t think he had to shoot the guy

Oh and remind me not to carry whatever ammo that guy was using because it didn’t look like it had the energy to stop a chipmunk

Reactions: oneshot86
Was he backing away though? I mean technically he backed away as soon as he assaulted the guy for being in a verbal altercation with his wife...………

What I saw in the video was McGlockton took two or three steps toward Drejka, AFTER shoving him to the pavement. When McGlockton realized Drejka was drawing a handgun, that's when he backed off.

Reactions: oneshot86
The longer video shows he intentionally drove in there to confront the woman in the car over a parking space at a store he was not planning on entering. He had just missed papa bear with his child walk into the store. When you have a CCW don't start shit and there won't be none. What a total fucking idiot. The world would be a better place if mama bear busted a cap in him as well. Shooter is going to end up eating his own gun or death by drive-by.

What suggests to you that he had no intent to enter the store? It's a convenience store, I highly doubt the guy is so bored that he trolls parking lots looking for people to harass over parking. It's much more reasonable that he entered the parking lot to go in to buy a drink, a snack, a pack of smokes, or a pack of rubbers so he could rail a cheap hooker without catching the clap.

There's nothing illegal about confronting somebody for breaking the law. No matter how petty, laws are in place for a reason and the majority of them benefit society. She was breaking the law, calling her out was not wrong. I do the same thing when I see some cocksucker sit in a handicap spot, loading zone, or fire lane for more than a quick drop off or pick up. It's fucking inconsiderate and I could care less if they have a problem with me calling them on it. I personally don't stand there and go on a long tangent like this guy did, but I make sure they know they're an asshole and they typically move.

There's nothing illegal about confronting somebody for breaking the law. No matter how petty, laws are in place for a reason and the majority of them benefit society
This is true, but when you are carrying, you really should try to keep a very low profile. Shit escalates quick, and it gets complicated with a weapon in the mix

No matter how petty, laws are in place for a reason and the majority of them benefit society. She was breaking the law, calling her out was not wrong. I do the same thing when I see some cocksucker sit in a handicap spot.

I'm sure being a nice little obedient servant of the government makes you feel so righteous.
Just remember not everybody might enjoy listening to you getting all in their face with your bad attitude & ideas on being a walking law unto yourself.

What I saw in the video was McGlockton took two or three steps toward Drejka, AFTER shoving him to the pavement. When McGlockton realized Drejka was drawing a handgun, that's when he backed off.

I agree with you, but what matters is what was McGlockton saying at that point, and how did Drejka interpret the situation at that point? Given the fact he was already assaulted blindside for merely a verbal altercation, and the fact he still remained between McGlockton and his bitch who he was "protecting", I could easily see why he could still be in fear his life and chose to shoot. If he still felt threatened, that's still much closer than I'd want to be if McGlockton comes in for round two.

Without audio and ideally a better quality recording and another angle, it's impossible to understand the full dynamic without being there.

I'd like to think that someone upstanding enough to call out the violator in the first place would exercise good judgement and not just execute someone because they hurt them.

Ms mcglockerton should have bear sprayed the old man and drove off. Called mr glockerton and got the fuck out of there.

Bigjerka could have busted a beer bottle or two behind the bitches car and got the fuck out.

I wish after shooting mr mcglockerthon, ms mcglockerton runs over bigjerka, then turns into the street and is hit by a cement truck killing everyone aboard ( you know how the kids will turn out and procreate).

The sole survivor of glockertons would be the inside boy who might actually be old enough to realize how stupid his family is and turn out ok.

Big jerka should have thought to himself what abunch of fucking ??, smiled to himself cause he aint and rolled on.

Reactions: lightman
This is true, but when you are carrying, you really should try to keep a very low profile. Shit escalates quick, and it gets complicated with a weapon in the mix

I agree but there's a big difference between acting like you're a cowboy and correcting someone. I've been in a situation where I had to use my gun, could it have been avoided? Maybe, but I don't think so. Could I have not carried my gun and a few of us gotten the shit beaten out of us or killed because we were outnumbered 12:3 by drunk idiots who were escalating the situation and actively assaulting us? Sure. But I knew I wasn't wrong, a judge agreed, and I don't regret a single decision I made that night.

I'm sure being a nice little obedient servant of the government makes you feel so righteous.
Just remember not everybody might enjoy listening to you getting all in their face with your bad attitude & ideas on being a walking law unto yourself.

I'm sure they don't, but I also don't enjoy a nuisance to society and neither does most people. Who's right, the person doing wrong, or the person pointing out they're wrong?

You can inform someone that they're breaking the law and their actions are noticed without being hostile. Pointing at a sign or markings on the ground while saying "you can't park here buddy" has worked well for me. I'd say 75% of the time they move, if they don't I keep walking knowing karma is a bitch. I've never been assaulted or threatened for it, but if I was and it escalated to the point of deadly force I absolutely would not hesitate or feel as if I was in the wrong for pointing out to someone that they're breaking the law.

I'm sure they don't, but I also don't enjoy a nuisance to society and neither does most people. Who's right, the person doing wrong, or the person pointing out they're wrong?

You can inform someone that they're breaking the law and their actions are noticed without being hostile. Pointing at a sign or markings on the ground while saying "you can't park here buddy" has worked well for me. I'd say 75% of the time they move, if they don't I keep walking knowing karma is a bitch. I've never been assaulted or threatened for it, but if I was and it escalated to the point of deadly force I absolutely would not hesitate or feel as if I was in the wrong for pointing out to someone that they're breaking the law.

Well, since we're talking about "most people" here I think it's safe to say that "most people" don't like some everyday Joe with no actual authority pretending to be an authority figure. If I had just did some petty crime such as jaywalking and you confronted me about it, I'd tell you to go fuck youself and your false authority and gave you the 1-finger salute as I continued on my merry way. Would I get physical? Of course not unless you did so first.

And we wonder why society is the way it is...

There's a little bit of a difference between jaywalking and parking like a douche. If someone wants to jaywalk and risk getting themselves hit, that's on them.

Haven't seen anyone mention the fact that baby momma got out of the car to confront dipshit just before dead guy shoved him. The claim she didn't do anything is bullshit.

I'm checking the box on 'everyone involved in retarded'. But, after dead guy and baby momma escalated the situation, I can't fault dipshit for his judgement and subsequent reaction.

You get the point I was trying to make. If not, I'm talking about self-proclaimed authority figures.

Well I never claimed to be one. I'm just a guy who was no problem calling someone on their fuckery. People wouldn't do as much fucked up shit if more people let them know they have a problem with it, but when they do it and continue to get away with it then they aren't going to even think twice anymore because it seems acceptable... because it has been accepted.

The irony is the shooter didnt even park in a proper stall.

Redneck,

Joe: Shit! My Tape! This fuckin' machine just scarfed my tape!

Hubbs: Big shit, man, put in another.

[Don't fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult begins playing]

Hubbs: What the fuck is that?

Joe: It's "Don't fear the Reaper", man.

Hubbs: Hey, you're not playin' that pussy shit in the Blue Torpedo, man. I told you!

Joe: It's Blue Oyster Cult.

Hubbs: I don't give a fuck if it's Blue Oyster Cult, man. It's a pussy song!

Joe: If it's B.O.C., how can it be pussy?

Hubbs: Lemme' tell you something, every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the faggots are. Now, take it out!

Joe: Fuck you, man!

Hubbs: Fuck me?

[slaps Joe in the chest and puts him in a head lock]

Joe: OW!

Hubbs: It's a pussy song! Say it! It's a pussy song, huh, faggot? Say it! Say it, it's a pussy song!

Joe: Okay, it's a pussy song!

[Joe takes the tape out]

Hubbs: I told you it's a pussy song!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your on a roll this am, Cul.

Glad this one stayed on topic, LOL:oops:

It's on topic. Man, Don't fear the reaper, dude.

Not liking what I'm saying doesn't mean your ass can lay hands on me. You do that, you're ass better be prepared for what's coming.

I would like to see the return of shame. The lack of feeling guilty, or shame, is one of the driving forces of the entitled shitheads destroying this country. Used to be, when you did something stupid and someone called you out, you might be a tough guy and tell them to fuck off but deep down you knew you fucked up and didn't do it again. Now, it's like open season for asshattery. Whatever you want, whenever you want it, it's ok. Fuck everyone else. it's all about me....

I do agree, IF the guy was gonna say something he should have said it and moved on. Personally, when I am armed I am pretty low key. I don't want any shit so I look to stay out of it. In this situation, it was 6 fucking feet of asphalt and some uncomfortable words. Had no physical contact been done, most likely everyone would have gone their separate ways and gotten on with wasting our tax money.

Last edited:
Not liking what I'm saying doesn't mean your ass can lay hands on me. You do that, you're ass better be prepared for what's coming.

I would like to see the return of shame. The lack of feeling guilty, or shame, is one of the driving forces of the entitled shitheads destroying this country. Used to be, when you did something stupid and someone called you out, you might be a tough guy and tell them to fuck off but deep down you knew you fucked up and didn't do it again. Now, it's like open season for asshattery. Whatever you want, whenever you want it, it's ok. Fuck everyone else. it's all about me.....

In your return of "shame" and "polite society" you forgot that going on an angry aggressive tirade against some woman with her children, was the kind of thing that got you beaten to a bloody pulp by the other "polite" men in the town, no matter how "right" you were about a trivial issue. So if you want to go back to "Polite society" rules, then you best check how it works, in old fashioned "polite" society that people talk about, the shooter would have been getting out of town as fast as he could before he got strung up for murder (Yes check history of "polite societies", if you talked smack to some woman and the men came to make you accountable for your words with a good old fisticuffs and you shot them, that was usually considered murder).

Was the guy being all butt hurt about somebody in a wrong parking spot actually a disabled person that needed that spot? NO
Was the guy being all butt hurt about parking trying to help some actually disabled person who needed that spot? NO
Was there any person nearby in the parking lot with a disabled placard that might have needed the spot? NO

Too many people packing a gun think it gives them the right to be a self important rude ass..
(I may have been guilty of this myself at times on the road while expressing in sign language what I though of drivers that practically tried to cause an accident).

Try reverse roles, you come out of the store and see some aggressive guy yelling at your wife and kids over a parking spot...
HONESTLY, are you going to play beta cuck male and meekly offer to let him rail your wife while you watch and cower away... well not if most of the posts I read on here from people are any indication of what they would actually do.

There are plenty of posts here each year with some member suggesting that a bit of open handed shoving is the least thing they would do to somebody getting in their wife/GF's face and acting "disrespectful"

The shooter is lucky that the guy decided to try using non lethal force to shove him off, I would bet most here would have approached with their hands already on their guns and ready to fire.

So he is going to find out how the civil court system works and wind up probably loosing years worth of savings because he decided to make a big deal that some government mandated empty spot (which by the way robs business owners of income, just check how business calculate parking spots vs. sales for retail), was not empty for a few minutes and in some universe perhaps some disabled person might suddenly appear and want to use it those specific couple minutes. I'm pretty sure if an actual disabled person had appeared, they would have easily been able to wait a minute or two, or use one of the many other close empty spots just as easily.

I tend to try to park as far away from the entrance to a place as possible. I find the concentration of asses and issues increases the closer you get to the entrance, as does the chance of damage to your vehicle. I also am very polite to people and would never go off on a rant to someone like that. If something was significantly bothering me & I felt I had to say something, I'd politely mention it in a non threatening manner and quickly be on my way so as not to cause alarm..

The shooter is going to find out really soon how much your life can suck from killing someone in questionable circumstances even if you don't get criminally charged. I'm sure a number of lawyers are already in contact with that woman offering contingency fee based services.

Reactions: thejeep
Years ago in VT, I parked in a handicapped spot, but inadvertently. I couldn’t see the faded lines and the lot was pretty empty. This Bernie Sanders look alike fuck starts mouthing off to me, asking me if I had a broken leg, but I wasn’t able to piece it together because I still didn’t realize where I parked. Then he says I parked in the handi spot and keeps mouthing off, and I told him to shut his mouth. The point is, I don’t think there is much merit in people walking around like overzealous vigilantes in situations where there is no imminent danger or major infraction.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Try reverse roles, you come out of the store and see some aggressive guy yelling at your wife and kids over a parking spot...
HONESTLY, are you going to play beta cuck male and meekly offer to let him rail your wife while you watch and cower away... well not if most of the posts I read on here from people are any indication of what they would actually do.

There are plenty of posts here each year with some member suggesting that a bit of open handed shoving is the least thing they would do to somebody getting in their wife/GF's face and acting "disrespectful"
my wifes a big girl.....she can handle someone yelling at her.

frankly if she deserves it....ie. parking in a handicapped spot because shes being an entitled bitch.....im not gonna be too pissed someone is reaming her our for it.....

and im sure as fuck not gonna go out fists swinging at someone not physically threatening her.

like i said before.....ide go out and find out whats happening.....and then tell them i would take care of it myself.

now if she is being physically threatened or harmed....then yeah, im going out fists swinging........but that wasnt the case.

its not about being a "beta cuck"......its about being smart and rational....and responding with the appropriately

Especially considering most of us here carry daily...we have to have the mindset of deescilation whenever possible....

Last edited:
I was looking out the window one day at work and saw several coworker vehicles parked in the handicap zone. I thought it would be funny if I called the cops, which I did. Turns out it is a $350 fine. Pop, pop, pop. Call a peace officer! Don't shoot!

Substandard projectile / under gunned.
Only one shot.
Sat there wating for what?

Hope he has law shield .

Entitled people breeding like feral hogs out of controll.
People getting fed up with the uncontrolled actions of the entitled.

Looks like a very long hot summer.

I personally don't want to go to court over a parking space, but see how enough people are fed up.

My guess on how the verbal went down.

Asshole. You’re in a handicap spot and you’re not supposed to be there.
Sheboon. Mafuka, fuck u mafucking crakrazz mufukr. I fuck u up mufukinmufukaa. Dat rite mafukkaa.

the photo the media shows:
Capture.PNG

the photo the media conveniently didnt show:
1532223969141.jpg

DIN DU NUFFIN!

Reactions: thejeep and Maggot
And these pics have what to do with the incident?
medias portrayal of the "victim"....coupled with the blatant race baiting.....trying to make it look like evil whitey is gunning down poor innocent black men

Reactions: Maggot
Substandard projectile / under gunned.
Only one shot.

A couple comments in this thread like this.

Y'all ever shot something alive with a standard self defense chambering (I have, just not human)? This isn't Hollywood, folks. If you don't break down bone structure or hit CNS, you're unlikely to drop a guy on the spot. They're either going to keep on coming or run off until their lungs collapse or they bleed out (which is exactly what happened here). The majority of people survive being shot with a handgun. That's why it is highly suspect to just fire a single shot if you truly fear for your life.

I wonder if it was unintended and just poor trigger discipline...anyways, every person involved in this incident failed miserably. Thus I believe this guy put himself in a gray area which will result in civil lawsuits and lawyer expenses draining whatever reserves he has.

I left another shooting site a couple years back where a top moderator liked to talk about several incidents where he engaged voluntarily in heated situations, refused to back down or brush it off, and would push to take it outside, implying that once they took the first swing he would be justified to pull his CCW. These aren't the sort of ambassadors we need...

It may turn out that this "victim" is on the right side of the law, but it was his stupidity that put himself in that position and he is hardly without blame.

If this does go to trail somewhere, say State AG, the following could have a big impact. sounds like this guy was 'LOOKING' for trouble. He found it.

The owner of the convenience store in Clearwater told ABC affiliate WFTS that Drejka had assaulted customers in the store’s parking lot before. And Rich Kelly, who frequents the store, claimed Drejka picked a fight with him over a parking spot about a month ago, calling him racial slurs and threatening to kill him, WFTS reported.

My guess is that they end up charging him. My guess is that the shit show turns into a storm. Think about how a nothing, officer, self-defense shooting in Ferguson MO turned into a national shit show. This one is WAY, WAY dicier than that.

That guy is lucky there is video of the knock down. Or the story would be, He was just sitting there eating ice cream with his handicapped momma and this racist whitey just came up and shot him.

A trial may not be a bad thing but my guess is the Judge throws out any charges.

The whole parking vigilante, repetitive actions will be the end for him I'm guessing.
An icolated incident may have been winnable.

You go to a store full of entitled repetitively on purpose expecting what exactly?

We almost ran out of gas in a bad area passing several questionable stations.
Finally had to stop nearing dark, as people aproached us while fueling son and I pulled guns and continued fueling.
Indigenous backed off and walked away, good.

Went up to window and operator asked if we were paying or robbing, paying I said.

[QUOTE="Snuby642, post: 7150405, member: 110414

Went up to window and operator asked if we were paying or robbing, paying I said.[/QUOTE]

thats funny.