• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling Stuff for a Gunsmith

Bump it up and I changed my ad to 5 complete kits for $100. If you don’t like arm bands this is a great option. Not only good for matches but for hunting as well and yes that’s my old fat ass in the pic. 🤣
AA61D85C-8EB0-4A28-94F8-B234AAE5B23A.jpeg

Last edited:
Lee dies.

350 legend 3 die some wrench marks on decapper due to my heavy hand,——25 shipped

50 beowulf 4 die set used for a few hundred rounds,——-35 shipped
image.jpg

1911 magazines

All are new except the 10 rd Chip McCormick's. For the asking price, and to reduce shipping costs, I want them sold in pairs. All prices shipped.

L-R
1. 2-10 rd Chip's, used but great shape. 45 acp 30.00
2. 2- 8 rd Ed Brown 8 packs, 1 - 7rd Ed Brown added. 45 acp 40.00
3. 2 Wislon Combat low profile. 45 acp 60.00

4. 2- 9 rd Colt 9mm mags, novelty. 60.00

Need more pics, ask.
Pay Dorgan, I'll ship them out.
View attachment 8085856
I’ll take items 1&2.

The Half Face Blades Disaster Jr. arrived today well packed and in perfect condidtion! Fantastic blade that will be with me for a long time! Kudos to @sirhrmechanic for such a generous donation! I'm just glad I could help out a bit and regret not having any kit of my own to offer up.
61943E67-50C4-4A44-83F4-AABCFF861AA2.jpeg

Bidding starts at $400 + FFL or ftf
Highest bid by tomorrow night gets it.
View attachment 8088770
That's a rare little 'Luger' right there. Erma from the '60's. Blowback design based on their .22 Luger. They made lots of .22's. Not many .380's though! Wicked cool!

Sirhr

Go visit the what are you drinking thread, then come back and throw a bid up on the luger. I'll reduce starting bid to $350.

Don't make me sell this on onlyazovfans.com

Don't tempt me... I have this .380 1911 made by, I think, Llama. It's about half-the size of a 1911. And a Smith and Wesson M-frame (you read that right.) The original Ladysmith. Tiny little thing about half the size of an N-Frame. A little mini Luger would be so cute!

Someone needs this more than me... C'mon 'hiders! Step on up!

Sirhr

Two Mag Caddy's up for sale.
One is for standard AICS mags and the other will fit Mags with extensions.
35.00 shipped each to @D_TROS
Upon receipt of payment we'll provide tracking.

AICS Model SOLD!!!!
View attachment 8083521
Mag Extension model ******* Still Available********
View attachment 8083522

BB
Mag extension Mag Caddy still available.
Organize those mags in your pack so you don't look like the old lady at the cash register digging for change!...

BB

• Haha
Reactions: Milo 2.5
Ok, I have pulled the JP trigger from the pool, the rejection was too much to bear.
How about this, an Area 419 weighted Arca rail for 150.
I will match the donation.

Gone!

419.jpg
GONE

Last edited: