• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sendero ll 300wm?

I've got a .264 win mag sendero sf 2, which is basically the same rifle except it has a .26 caliber tube on it. Mine has shot very well so far and I haven't changed a ton of things around yet. I'm waiting to shoot the factory barrel before I do a lot of work on it. I've got a manners stock on the rifle now, but it didn't make a noticeable change in accuracy from the hs precision the rifle came with.

Only major thing that needed help out of the box was the trigger. My xmark wouldn't adjust down from the factory settings of about 5 lbs and maintain any reliability or safety. Plus I don't like the smooth trigger bow on the xmark.

This is the only Remington rifle I've had that didn't have their typical extra long throat. I don't know if mines the exception or the rule, but I was actually wanting a long throat so I could seat bullets out farther.

Raider power

Thanks for the responce.i guess your the only one who has one besides me! I've had it for 5 month's and haven't shot it yet.Mine is going to Scout supply for a few goodies here soon....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the Sendero SFII in 300WM and I love it. Sits in a AICS 1.5. Shoots about .5-.75 MOA for me with my 208 A-max handloads.

Basically, take a 700 P , add flutes and I think a different trigger? , and that's it. I had the 700 P and it would shoot 7" groups at 1200 yards with r22 and a 208 amax. Basically a bone stock rifle with a thruster brake, NF NXS 5.5x22x50, and badger ordnance 20 moa rail. Eventually shot the barrel out and built onto the action with a 30" Broughton 5c throated for the 230's. AICS and a Jewell hvr. It is a HAMMER.
All in all, if you can tweak your loads, it should shoot 1/2 moa easily.