• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Sent my forms and western union money order 6.5 weeks ago!

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
I can't check if the western Union cashed or not, because I am working offshore, and I left a receives home...
But I called the NFA, and they don't see anything yet by the serial numbers. Anybody else I found on NFAtracking.com , their check, money order cashed max 10 days from the time they sent it in.
What could happen?

Paperwork may not have been entered yet. Could have gotten lost. Who knows. If it isn't in in a week I would b calling Western Union to cancel and resubmit. This time with signature confirmation of delivery.

The address was PO box, and I sent 2 different address, for an SBR, and for Silencer, so both can be lost..And I sent with Priority mail.

I have to check it when I will go home. It has a tracking number.

My wife got the money order numbers, it cashed on feb 15th, and 26th. So they just didn't process anything yet.

My last two forms took about six weeks for my personal check to cash.
Not sure why there is such a variance.

If it isn't in in a week I would b calling Western Union to cancel and resubmit. This time with signature confirmation of delivery.

BAD advice. DO NOT send it with signature confirmation because they will NOT sign for anything and it will be returned to you. Send it via USPS priority mail. Delivery confirmation is included with it and they won't have to sign for anything.

BAD advice. DO NOT send it with signature confirmation because they will NOT sign for anything and it will be returned to you. Send it via USPS priority mail. Delivery confirmation is included with it and they won't have to sign for anything.

Quite a few of my customers has sent their's with signature confirmation and never had a problem.

Quite a few of my customers has sent their's with signature confirmation and never had a problem.

I was told not to send with signature and I've read/heard of others being rejected as well. It must have something to do with who checks the mail? Idk...