• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sentinel stock

tkifer

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
California
Anybody in the San Diego, CA area or Southern Ca. in general have a Sentinel stock I can get behind to feel the ergonomics and fit for me. Up until now I have always used McMillan A5 stocks on all my bolt guns and may be ready for something new.

Thanks, Tom Kifer

Re: Sentinel stock

Doesn't anybody in the SoCal area have one I can try? How about Arizona or Nevada?

T. Kifer

There are several that live at the NORCAL club up from you. There will also be several at the Phoenix match in a few weeks.

I have heard that they can sometimes send you one to feel if they have an extra. Don't know about shipping charges.

Clay

There really isnt anything not to like (for me). It is perfectly designed to shoot both weak side and normal, the cheek piece is the envy of the stock world, and the bottom metal is top notch. Another nice feature is the contour in the forearm for your bipod. Nice touch. And the forearm is easily as wide as the A5 so you will not give up anything support wise.

Buy one, if you dont like it, the resale is usually very easy on here, for full value. Give Terry a call, he is a great guy to talk to on the phone and very helpful.

Regards,
DT

Terry emailed me last year with several up for sale, only i wasn't in a position to get one. I emailed him last week and he is on a 4 month back order. def worth the wait

I ordered mine sight unseen in December based on all the positive feedback here on the Hide. Can't wait for it to arrive mid-April.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney88PDC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^Unless you like Carolina Sunset Flame. </div></div>There were times I thought: Maybe I could Cerakote that. But not for a stock I'm going to hang onto for *hopefully* a very long time. Mine is finally on the big brown truck.

I appreciate everyone's positive comments about this stock but the thread has gone way off course from my original question which is: does anybody have one close to me that i can try out to see if I like it or not. Please read the original post before replying.

Thanks, T. Kifer

tkifer,

Did you read my reply to your post above?
You have events in your state as well as AZ that will have some of those stocks.

Did you call the maker and see what contacts they had to offer, etc.?

Clay