• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Serious questions on possible checks

And then the tiny tyrant gives $40,000,000 to Africa. Just plain Fuck!

7932FA6B-E852-4335-BAFD-15A01F1EE0BD.jpeg

I'm on a mandatory nationwide conf call for my company right now. I am essential. Wife works from home anyway. We neither need, nor want the handout, even if we were poor enough to get it. I understand there are folks in certain sectors who have reduced or completely lost income right now. Just fucking pass the Fair Tax already.

Reactions: Slash0311
I thought a $125,000/year individual would be minimum and fair. You'd include some folks who don't "need" it but there's quite a few in the tax bracket that could use some help. It doesn't go as far as it used and the taxes on that bracket are punishment enough.

Reactions: Slash0311
"The draft legislation, obtained by Fox News, would provide minimum payments of $600, and aid would be phased down at adjusted gross income thresholds of $75,000 for individuals and $150,000 per couple. Additionally, there would be $500 payments for each child.

The rebate amount is slated to then be reduced by $5 for each $100 a taxpayer’s income exceeds the legislation's threshold. The amount is therefore reduced to zero for single taxpayers with incomes exceeding $99,000 and $198,000 for joint filers."