• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sex Pistols

Johnny Rotten has little talent imo - but just not my genre. But, hes always been consistent in not giving 2 fucks. His interviews over the years are very good. Hes actually quite articulate.

Early punk DID have this diehard hardcore American Clean Cut thing from LA/OC. We were patriots at heart did patriot things and we were the ones who fought anyone who would bully us or the people we were with. If it was not for right of center or all out right, punk would never have had bands like Skrewdriver that were anti commie and neo nazi, the equal opposite reaction to commie fuckers

From mosh pit to bear pit.
Logical progression.

OMG, a kindred mosh pit fighter, someone still living actually recalls.... everyone I knew from then is already dead. Fist fighting nightly in the clubs, seems like fun now, but not then, absolutely nuts, music was politics then, pre-internet, what you saw in front of you was the whole world then. Life so simple.
Snif... every time I hear Bane or old Dead Milkmen stuff, my ancient Doc Martens start calling me from that box in the attic. Now those were times.