• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Valkyrie - pictures

Re: SH Valkyrie - pictures

We did, we have been having to use the external antenna to get it work out right.
smile.gif

I went to the tower and the range wasn't quite right, I had to stand up to get it too work. Hard to stand up, move the mover, and then get on the gun quick.
wink.gif

I love the looks of that range, wish I had something like that around my area. What was the deal with the round that didn't fire?

FYI, it wasn't Cor Bon ammo, it was old Zombie ammo, I ran out of the Cor Bon I had, so I grabbed a bunch of stuff we pick up over the course of classes, as I have 2 cases of what I call Zombie Ammo... so, don't sweat it thinking it was Cor Bon or something.

very nice. excited to get both of mine! i went with 260 and 6.5x47

Frank,
Nice shooting. WHat was the wind doing and what was the lead right to left then left to right. I did notice how much you had to move at 300 to track. Like you said the closer the harder.

Oh you get no sympathy from me, that you were there by yourself...

Again, nice shooting and that is a cool rig!
Jack

Jack,

1.5 from right to left, just about 2 from left to right, was wind was blowing a little odd, as usual, but odd behind me, about .3 of wind at 300.

The target was a bit smaller than the LaRue you guys shot, so I reduced the real estate a bit to make up for moving a hundred yards closer.

I did have the advantage of a 10 round magazine though.
smile.gif

If you look past the end credits you can see a confirmation shot on the steel, and you can see the bullet flying, even with a bad You Tube video you can clearly see trace, on my screen in Hi Def I can see the bullet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RG, I have the video, bullet didn't fire on the last shot, but I have, I think 11 hits between the two passes, I'll have it count it up when I get it on the screen where I can see and hear it better, but I think I have 11 hits with one round not firing. </div></div> Hmmmm.....one hundred yards closer but much smaller targets, and you don't have to hold as much wind. Well, it's not 400, but I don't want to be accused of arguing technicalities and shooting that mover ain't easy. I counted at least four confirmed hits on the first pass, maybe five; and at least three confirmed hits on the second pass, maybe four. Not strictly according the contract, but a solid shooting exhibition from a kick-ass rifle! I'm sending you a donation to the puppy Milk-bone fund in Jack's name.

RG,
You UPSing the Diet Red Bull or what? Not easy? He made it look easy. Must be all the alone time he has out there.

I saw it when I watched the video again. Very cool

I knew I should have shot it at night, maybe tomorrow night I will shoot some at 400 in the dark.
smile.gif

It's was a little lame, but milkbones for the puppy is a decent compromise...
smile.gif
I will say the first shot was a hit, even though the sound didn't come through and the last shot wasn't, but there were at least 9 solid hits there, otherwise you would have seen a bunch of dust fly.
wink.gif

Great vid! I thought the "click" was very instructive - perfect follow through!

Like everyone else, wish I had access to a fine range like that.

Cheers... Jim

Atlas. I got mine recently. Sweeeet! But it needs a Pic rail or spigot mount (one that I'm still waiting for, Kasey).

very nice rifle there

When it comes to rifles I always feel like I am trying to keep up with the Lowlight's, kinda like "keeping up with the Jones'".

My parents raised me better than that, I need to take a deep breath before I go bankrupt! ; )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAR Dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to rifles I always feel like I am trying to keep up with the Lowlight's, kinda like "keeping up with the Jones'".

My parents raised me better than that, I need to take a deep breath before I go bankrupt! ; )</div></div>

Please, what ever you do, DO NOT attempt to keep up with me especially in the arena of bolt guns, I have admittedly WAY too many, so unless your situation dictates it, understand I am in a different situation than most. When I say I have a lot, figure I could probably buy a decent house outright if I sold just my bolt guns. The only equivalent I can think of is a mechanic with wrenches, for every wrench your local mechanic has, I probably have a bolt gun to match. Not bragging, just warning you ahead of time, it's foolish.

Im in the same boat as Frank. Hence the reason I sell and buy here to much!
Its a vicious cycle....

That's one beautiful rifle and some great shooting too! Thanks Lowlight for taking the time to make the video. It was quite enjoyable to watch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAR Dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When it comes to rifles I always feel like I am trying to keep up with the Lowlight's, kinda like "keeping up with the Jones'".

My parents raised me better than that, I need to take a deep breath before I go bankrupt! ; )</div></div>

Please, what ever you do, DO NOT attempt to keep up with me especially in the arena of bolt guns, I have admittedly WAY too many, so unless your situation dictates it, understand I am in a different situation than most. When I say I have a lot, figure I could probably buy a decent house outright if I sold just my bolt guns. The only equivalent I can think of is a mechanic with wrenches, for every wrench your local mechanic has, I probably have a bolt gun to match. Not bragging, just warning you ahead of time, it's foolish. </div></div>

I got a good mechanic friend. From time to time, I have to work on my cars, water pump, timing belts, etc. He wont let me buy a tool, cause he says hes got em, and some, hes got multiples. So he will have me come over, and pick up the right tool for the job.

Afterwards, he says, keep it, Snap-on will give me another, i do so much business and bring so much business to them, the will give me another one.

Hint, hint.

bullet vapor trail was bad ass. i could see the bullet as well

3 ready to ship 03-04-07.

A. Lawson (6.5x47)
B. Phillips (260)
M.Midura (260)

They are all now bedded and all the metal finish is done as well, Todd is getting the stocks done as fast as he can. but basicly were are looking at 3-5 a week.

Oh hell yes! Im on top of that list!
Do I need to contact Tracey?

Got a call from Tracey today! I'll have to make my way down to the shop tomorrow and pick it up!

Just got the voicemal from Tracey!! It was like angels singing.
wink.gif
. Can't wait for it to arrive..

so including Franks you have sent/going to send out 6 ? Moving along now! I got mine today and got it zeroed. It shoot great and that action is really smooth. The rifle looks great George!! As I was breaking the barrel in, I shot 1/2 MOA group easy. More to come when I get back to the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 MORE READY.

T. Warren

J. Erickson

Call the shop (816) 221-1844</div></div>

George,

Badger has a package for you... there is a silencer in said package!

Let me know whatcha think!

Mike

Mike,
I look forward to my suppressor from you guys! I have received the first of two rifles, just waiting on my 260 to get done and thats what its going on!

Ive got my serial number written down that you gave to Bryon
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, Got it, Nice and Light, Fits up to the Mount nice and Tight. Putting a few rounds down range with it tonight. </div></div>

That is great news!

Let us know what you think!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pictures George....... Pictures
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I second that. PLEASE
smile.gif

Its the newly designed muzzle device from AAC for their 762SD suppressors. They wont officially be released until 2010. Unless you got a Valkyrie Rifle that is, because mine is on the way
smile.gif

Very Quiet even though mine is a 6.5 Creedmore. Point of impact change was only .3 Mil low at 600 Yards

Less than an inch at 100

Great lightweight easy to get on and off can.

358513311.jpg

358513307.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the anticipation grows... </div></div>

Tell me about it... fondled mine doing the paperwork at the start of my 10 day Cali waiting period... wow.