• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shannon Really Must Like Cheeseburgers

lol used to love our pet rabbits and remember as kids we were told to pick out favorites and name them and take care of them and how the realization that they were what was for dinner slowly sunk in as they disappeared , but boy they were tasty . my favorate was a butter and herb rub that was divine .

We raised a few animals when I was growing up. I hated the the pigs.

When the slaughter truck showed up I wanted those damn things dead. I was happy to eat them.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I am thinking Rosebud was a steer.
Slaughtering a heffer is not normal.
But 3 months of good feed makes sense for good steaks

Last edited:
"She told me she would take Rosebud off of me and give her a better home..."

Rosebud's new home:

20191005_181543.jpg

Or, was it this place?

20180825_184249.jpg

When we raised steers we always named them so their reason for being was obvious to the kids. There was Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Whopper and etc.. We also had a pig named Sausage and one named Chops.

When we raised steers we always named them so their reason for being was obvious to the kids. There was Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Whopper and etc.. We also had a pig named Sausage and one named Chops.
Come on, you know the Whopper, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder don't have any real meat in them.

R

"No animal deserves to be given a second chance and then just have it all taken away from them"!!

'I thought she would be happier having another cow to play with'. I'm not a rancher, however I have friends who are, and I can honestly say I have never seen cows frolicking in the pastures.

I couldnt stop laughing .... This little moonbat makes greta look like a dam amateur!

The story is a bit interesting.
If the person she gave the cow to had indeed promised that she was going to not be slaughtered and be on the farm and then that person went and sold the cow for slaughter, at the very least somebody needs to go shake the other person by the boots and tell them to hand over the cash and an apology.

If the other party couldn't take care of them any more, it would have been polite to ask the previous owner they made an agreement with if they wanted them back or wanted to find another home for them, or if they were fine with sending them for processing.

It would be interesting to make the other party sit down and answer a few questions on camera for fun.

Reactions: 1J04
I just watched this video with the wife. I couldn’t stop giggling at the stupidity and my wife was complaining that the stupidity made her head hurt. My wife suggested cock slapping her with a tenderloin.

Last edited:
'I thought she would be happier having another cow to play with'. I'm not a rancher, however I have friends who are, and I can honestly say I have never seen cows frolicking in the pastures.
Her main reason for giving Rosebud away was, "Cause the horses were mean to her".

I kinda feel for the girl. Her heart is clearly broken. Her friend is obviously really effing mean. There has to be more to the story.
Where are Shannon's parents in this? Was it planned all along? Feed her corn to get that fat white and then butcher her?

Most farm kids go thru similar what she is going thru, but at a much younger age. When their 4-H pet steer turns into 4-H barbeque.

Her main reason for giving Rosebud away was, "Cause the horses were mean to her".

I kinda feel for the girl. Her heart is clearly broken. Her friend is obviously really effing mean. There has to be more to the story.
Where are Shannon's parents in this? Was it planned all along? Feed her corn to get that fat white and then butcher her?

Most farm kids go thru similar what she is going thru, but at a much younger age. When their 4-H pet steer turns into 4-H barbeque.

Hmmm...my daughter didn't go through this, so I don't know. I mean, her first FFA pig she named it "Bacon" for fuck's sake. There were no illusions to her. Perhaps that was the problem with the girl in the OP's story; no one told her, up front, what happens to cows when they grow up.

You can be very fond of your food animals, treat them very well, care about their feelings and life greatly without having to not eat them.

You can kill animals horribly and with tons of pain and suffering, or you can kill them with basically no pain, no suffering and no emotional trauma.

I grew up summers on my grandparents farm.

The two dogs had a name, the only cat let in the house was " house cat" then there were abour 30 barn cats.

No other animal was ever named except for the chickens we ate.

Grandma would tell me to go get "slow" chicken and make sure not a setting hen. Grampa punished us for seeing how far they could run after chopping off their heads.

By the end of the summer getting a chicken could raise a sweat because we allready ate slow chicken.