• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shannon Really Must Like Cheeseburgers

Girl in the video has some issues with the reality of life but her 'friend' Shannon needs to understand the meaning of the word "honor".

I would like to hear shannon's side of the story. Maybe something happened and she had no choice but to slaughter the cow.
We're hearing the story from a girl who said her cow was depressed cause the horses were mean to her .
Cows don't get depressed , they go moo, eat hay , and shit ...... on everything . That's about it.

We also don't know if she actually gave the cow to Shannon or Shannon bought her.
If Shannon bought the cow then all bets are off and she can do whatever she wants with the cow.

Last edited:
The words aren't arbitrary. They're part of my vocabulary. The things? I employ a team of researchers.
unnamed (1).jpg

Cows aren't pets, they are used to raise more cows, Or to be eaten. only in the movies are they pets. But I'm sure someone watched the movie city slickers, and is now trying to save a cow. I'd love to watch while they raise a brahmer steer in the back yard. They can jump as high as a muley buck.

Cows don't get depressed , they go moo, eat hay , and shit ...... on everything . That's about it.

Actually you'd be somewhat surprised in a lot of the latest research that shows many animals are a fair bit higher up the intelligence scale than many thought.