• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Share Your Poop!!!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Yes. You read that correctly. Share your poop. This is an inclusive thread. All poops welcome
Colon health is no joke. Sharing is Caring my friends.

So, share your poop.
The farts before hand are welcome and encouraged in this discussion.
The exit (did you pop a vessel or two straining, was it a slow slide, deer poop size nuggets, monster that felt like birth of an elephant, or was it the spray explosion post Taco Bell kind).
You can share if it was a ghost poop (you know you pooped, but its not where to be seen in the toilet and was a clean drop with nothing on the TP on clean-up, or did it resemble an oak trunk and need a Poop Knife and a plunger to get it to go down).
Describe the smell. Did you make a face at your own stink? Admit it, you know you have more than once in your life.
How many squares of TP did you use? Did it require multiples? Did it require the wet wipes hidden for the messing ones?

Extra points for multiple flushes required, swirling your butt around because it was like soft serve and just wouldn't stop, and good descriptors of your last meal based on what you see.
Automatic prize mailed out if you see AOC or Pelosi's face in your deuce (like people see Jesus' face on toast) and you get a pic. Must have your Hide handle and date on a sticky note (or square of TP cause who has sticky notes in the crapper) to count.

Also, for some of you, a Shart is a real occurrence. Not all of us are old or lacking in O-ring power for that to be a reality, yet, and we still want to hear about it. Extra points if its the kind where you just toss your shorts (if you wear them) and go commando the rest of the day. For sure the best reason to wear underwear right after an accidental catching of your little buddy in your fly during zip-up.

The above are suggestions for how to format your post. Not requirements.
The good news is, we will get a lot of details here. Not like when you tell your wife that your friend is getting a divorce and you have no details to answer the 378 questions she has about it. Every man knows all the details when they drop a satisfying deuce.

So, share your poop!!

Is gift wrapping acceptable?
C1E28170-4D65-432D-A3EF-84954E601D9B.jpeg

Since the TP shortage of 2020 those single sheets that get torn off. Do they get thrown away, used or are they saved?

The poop bots will automatically determine if your poop is State approved. If not you will be directed to the correct re-Ed camp for proper state approved poop training. :)

Reactions: powdahound76
I may not have my million or more rounds of ammo but we are sitting pretty flush on tp so no fears on that end . plenty of neighbors with pets so again good on food . and no I will not share my neighbors lol that's my MRE back up plan . lol

Can't share my poop but I nearly made a coworker puke the other day. Let one rip and the salamander sucked it up and superheated the fart and expelled it his direction. He turned a greenish color and was actually gagging. Laughed my ass off, like stomach hurt laughing so hard. Does that count?

Excellent work gents!!

This is so what I used to tell my little one when she was potty training. That if she took more than a few minutes, I would have to push on her head.
Dont take your phone to the bathroom, or she will bang on the door and ask if you need a push on your head.....

And she saw me one time bang on the door and ask someone, "hey, you pooping" as a joke. Then she did it to one of my ex wife's snooty friends when she was over at about age 3. Her mom was mortified. I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard and couldn't stop!!!

Excellent work gents!!

This is so what I used to tell my little one when she was potty training. That if she took more than a few minutes, I would have to push on her head.
Dont take your phone to the bathroom, or she will bang on the door and ask if you need a push on your head.....

And she saw me one time bang on the door and ask someone, "hey, you pooping" as a joke. Then she did it to one of my ex wife's snooty friends when she was over at about age 3. Her mom was mortified. I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard and couldn't stop!!!
😂
Kids are great when properly trained!