• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She got a $500000 settlement wonder what that comes out to per bang

1712201644951.gif

Absolutely terrible! Pulled the victim card.

Her husband should suggest they go on a vacation to a beach in Yemen or a lakeside resort in Afghanistan and then explain to the local men what she is famous for, let them handle her sharia style. Then he can move on in life.

Some guys will tolerate anything. It is bad enough she cheated on him... It is bad enough she cheated on him with 6 other guys. It is bad enough she did this in a way it became international news and a trending meme... He stuck by her and said he won't leave her. That is not love, that is simply his being a simp and a beta cuck.

The entire world knows what she did and knows that he won't ever enforce any boundaries or standards.

Any one of us could walk up to that guy and rob him blind, ordering him, "strip down, wallet, phone, shoes, shocks, pants, give it all up" and we could violate his back door if we were into that. He has already signaled to the world that he will tolerate anything and he won't ever draw or enforce any line.

The guy is still a cop.

I couldn't ever accept a ticket from him. If he said, "do you know why I pulled you over?" I would probably respond with, "because your wife is off letting a squad run a train on her and you weren't invited?"

Who made the decision to settle?
Goelocate their cell phone history with this whore. It will all make sense

Those decisions are usually made by panels in an insurance company. Several people with authority in the insurance company will evaluate a case and make a decision.

every senior police officer there should lose their job over this settlement

also, all police settlements ought to come out of the pension system

Police have very few incentives or reasons to moderate their behavior and conduct themselves in a professional manner, other than their own sense of personal decency and integrity. The institutions, especially police unions, will almost always support the officers against citizens or against internal affairs boards.

Generally the worst outcome any police officer faces is being fired or made to resign with one department and then getting picked up by another department down the road.

All payments to the public arising from police misconduct are either covered by the municipalities using their insurance policies or municipalities using money from the general fund, which ultimately means the taxpayers.

Reactions: RUTGERS95 and lash
I gotta ask

Did they put a bag over her head or mainly screw in the dark

She reminds me of this

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpeg
    IMG_0216.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 7
Her husband should suggest they go on a vacation to a beach in Yemen or a lakeside resort in Afghanistan and then explain to the local men what she is famous for, let them handle her sharia style. Then he can move on in life.

Some guys will tolerate anything. It is bad enough she cheated on him... It is bad enough she cheated on him with 6 other guys. It is bad enough she did this in a way it became international news and a trending meme... He stuck by her and said he won't leave her. That is not love, that is simply his being a simp and a beta cuck.

The entire world knows what she did and knows that he won't ever enforce any boundaries or standards.

Any one of us could walk up to that guy and rob him blind, ordering him, "strip down, wallet, phone, shoes, shocks, pants, give it all up" and we could violate his back door if we were into that. He has already signaled to the world that he will tolerate anything and he won't ever draw or enforce any line.

The guy is still a cop.

I couldn't ever accept a ticket from him. If he said, "do you know why I pulled you over?" I would probably respond with, "because your wife is off letting a squad run a train on her and you weren't invited?"

Nah, if he pulled you over just tell him

1712243386850.png

• Haha
Reactions: LawTalker and lash