• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She-Man

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    she-man_LI.jpg

still has its balls, still has the bone and joint structure of a man, still should NOT be allowed to compete against actual women.

IMO, every fucking REAL female should withdraw in protest and let this be a freak only contest. Fuck the IOC.

Fine, the freaks want us to "trust the science".......get rid of gendered divisions and have "chromosome" divisions......XX or XY......call yourself whatever made up gender you want then

Just wait until the feminists realize that the next rational evolution of sports is to get rid of gendered sports. Want to play professional basketball? Join the NBA. Sorry, no place for softball, but you can play in the MLB. I wonder how good that Rapihoe chick would be in the MLS. I read somewhere that the Williams sisters, in their primes, would rank no higher than 300 or so on the men’s tennis circuit. This is what trans athletes will ultimately do to sports.

They need and "open division." You can take anything you want, man or women, or whatever. It would be an awesome steroid freak fest.
    There is also a freak show wanting to compete with women in wrestling. My 400 pound Silverback Gorilla identifies as a human woman, wrestle it motherfucker.

Glad to see this, and hope he/she/them/whatthefuckever wins gold in every single contest entered. Only when it hits world stage and the ramifications of these decisions are realized will anyone wake up and smell the maple nut crunch.
    Nah, they'll just kiss its hairy ass and tell it ho wonderful it is for being brave by coming out.

Reactions: 308pirate
    I wish I could go back in time when reality felt somewhat normal....

Give it 20 years and they'll have - hybrid beings that are part human, part animal, and part machine, competing against humans.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
    That's a pretty strong dude.

Glad to see this, and hope he/she/them/whatthefuckever wins gold in every single contest entered. Only when it hits world stage and the ramifications of these decisions are realized will anyone wake up and smell the maple nut crunch.

You would think it would, but I would not bet on it.

This and the militant black gymnist killed what little interest I had in Olympic sports.

So let me guess this guy couldn't compeat against men so he went for an easyer win against women. Just so he could win.
    Yep, couldn't compete against men..

1624301417100.jpeg

OT.. This was a simple cut and paste of the above image. Can anyone tell me how to avoid the multiple images below or, how to remove them?

Attachments

• 1624301388255.jpeg
      1624301388255.jpeg
      88.1 KB · Views: 45
    • 1624301388949.jpeg
      1624301388949.jpeg
      88.1 KB · Views: 34
    • 1624301417712.jpeg
      1624301417712.jpeg
      88.1 KB · Views: 45
    Last edited:
    While I'd like to agree history says different.
    Even when shown the failure of their ideologies they always double down for more.

R

Reactions: Redmanss
    While I'd like to agree history says different.
    Even when shown the failure of their ideologies they always double down for more.

R
    There’s a shit ton less woke countries than there are woke, and countries will begin to withdraw their own teams soon.

They will realize their errs or their world will collapse on them, I don’t care either way. It’s hilarious when they have to lay in the bed they shit in.

Another side of me just wants to watch all professional sports crumble (and olympians are very much professionals through their paid sponsorships), their collective bullshit deserves the back pay karma they have coming to them.

beat me to it.

once the soccer moms little jenny cant make the team because she-man is taking all the spots you will see their tone change

by the way, the testosterone testing limits for male transgender (man to female) is 5x the limit of the women's

so... even if the male to female athlete is on the "up and up/surgery" the women still cannot compete because they are legally are not allow to test at the same level of muscle building/repair hormones

now the women will hvae to come out and say that they are not the equal of men in certain respects

that will then back track to men are different than women so there are 2 different genders and they are not equal in some respects

you want equality... here it is.. choke on it

i hope every gold medal is won by a tranny to speed this along

The Olympics started in Greece. I think we should go back to the roots and continue they way they intended them to compete.
    NAKED ! Problem solved.

If this makes it to the Olympics, you're about to see my 42 year old hairy ass out in a pair of speedos with all the women pole vaulters. I call dibbs fuckers.
    I get women's volleyball then.

Reactions: SBRSarge