• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sheridan Wyo Bound!!!

Annointed1, I too, am sorry for the loss of your daughter!

I left my area of birth many years. All of my immediate family is still there, including my children which elected to move back.....my grandchildren and now great grandchildren are all there. I wish there was some way to get them all here. But, they are comfortable where they are....which means they will likely choose submission over freedom! memtb
Thanks for that Memtb...

Bah that sucks being seperated from your kids, grandkids and great grandkids...crap I'm jealous...I dont even have ANY grandkids yet...I've got three boys and I sure wish they would get with it lol...I'm not getting any younger lmao 😉 ...well maybe some will eventually change their mind and join you...time will tell 👍

Reactions: memtb
Sign between the airport and town.....
35096C25-9419-4BAF-96F2-AE2EE27BB261.jpeg

Thanks for that Memtb...

Bah that sucks being seperated from your kids, grandkids and great grandkids...crap I'm jealous...I dont even have ANY grandkids yet...I've got three boys and I sure wish they would get with it lol...I'm not getting any younger lmao 😉 ...well maybe some will eventually change their mind and join you...time will tell 👍

I got started pretty young, and with luck.....have a few years left. My son’s 50, oldest grandchild (girl) is 30, oldest great grandson is 6.

Until this month, hadn’t seen them in 3 years. Between my wife’s son with health issues, then the covid lockdowns (elsewhere).....time quickly passed. Then had limited time with them this month.....wife’s other son has health issues! A rush trip there and back! But, I made it.....hope to get back soon! memtb

If you think that’s beautiful.....you should see the other (my) side of the hill! 🤪 memtb
I got a feeling I'll get there eventually in a more permanent fashion...but certainly on the next few trips I'll be able to drive around and explore more...probably going to take the fifth wheel for some extended stays...the wife's mom's not doing so good so as soon as I can get the green light that my immune system is back online (had a stem cell transplant) I want to get my wife over there as much as I can before it might be too late...you never know about these things and how much time she has left /shrug.

I'm one Wyomingite who actually welcomes people coming who don't as mentioned continually talk about "back home we..." and who aren't squishy on conservative principles. I think that will actually help us keep our awesome state awesome as we simply don't have enough people to outvote a mass influx of libs from CA or CO or OR ;). So if you are willing to be a part of WY culture, I say welcome sir, to you and your family.
Thank you sir!

Outside our general ire for lefties, here's why Wyoming hates California, Oregon and Washington. We have a metric fuck ton of high quality, very low sulphur coal, and we want to sell it to Asia where there is massive demand, especially for our coal. To do that, we need a western port to make it economically viable. Well, the greenie left coast has basically colluded to ensure all deep water ports are off limits for our (as well as Montana's and Utah's) coal to be transited through. If we got a port, that would be around 25k new jobs for our state, and high paying jobs at that for the working men and women of our state and our country, as well as billions a year in net revenue. The coal states have been trying for over a decade to get a port, and the left coast has blocked the effort all the way with lawsuits and political bullshit. Ports have been certified they will not cause water contamination, but they still get blocked by carbon based environmental regulations that they alone have, even when the products aren't going to be burned within thousands of miles of their land.

Imagine if we said no Oregon and Washington forestry products could be transited through our state because we're jealous they have trees and we don't, or more relatively that they're cutting down CO2 munchers. How about prohibiting California produce because we believe it's a gross misuse of water they don't really have rights to? What would be the response be to that? Exactly, it would be fought with the fervor it deserves.

So when someone from Wyoming tells a left coaster to fuck off, we mean it. It's not supposed to be personal towards them, but they made it personal to us.
Totally get it. What you must understand is the voting has been rigged so badly in Oregon that basically Portland (the biggest shithole of all shitholes) has so many people in it that their votes will call any election the state has. So that being said the conservative people like myself are having to make a choice to go where there are like minded folks. I totally get why Wyoming and other states hate the left coast.