• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Shield Squared!

shipwreck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2011
TEXAS
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY got my second 9mm Shield. Been looking for 2 months now..

FINALLY!

Selling my PX4 to cover the cost... Officially taking a hiatus from gun buying now. Been buying for years. Now, gonna start taking some vacations... Obviously, keeping my Beretta 92s, though, and my pair of PS90s
smile.gif

I have some sort of complex with having multiples of the same gun!

doubleshield.jpg

doubleshield2.jpg

Re: Shield Squared!

Very nice. So, I'm not judging, but could you explain a little about your "pair complex?" I have a fair number of firearms, but only one pair...and that was not intentional. Maybe I have 2 pairs, yep.

When crazy stuff happens, 2 means you have 1 and 1 can mean you have none, so getting a pair can have it's advantages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Miles2go</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice. So, I'm not judging, but could you explain a little about your "pair complex?" I have a fair number of firearms, but only one pair...and that was not intentional. Maybe I have 2 pairs, yep. </div></div>

Well, I started getting multiple 92s. I picked up a 2nd model of each one with the idea in mind to let me son have them when he gets older. It just sorta went form there...

Also, had a PS90... Later, got an MSAR and ended up selling it later and picking up a PS90 as well (loved the gun a lot)

The 2 Shields go well with these (my other multiples) :D:D

9-wheel-o-berettacopy.jpg

2xPS90-5.jpg

Yea, we are all fairly crazy, but this is a whole nutter enchilada

I would like a TRP PRO without a rail.
grin.gif

don't feel bad. I have 3 ar-15's, 2 1911's, 2 10/22's, 2 benelli's (1-20ga. and 1-12ga.) it seems to be some kind of disease or disorder
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seaaggie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't feel bad. I have 3 ar-15's, 2 1911's, 2 10/22's, 2 benelli's (1-20ga. and 1-12ga.) it seems to be some kind of disease or disorder
laugh.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, working on my third Nighthawk now </div></div>

Hell, I have nine Beretta 92s and two PS90s
smile.gif
smile.gif