• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shit I am happy for 2021

Not a Sniper

Leonard Smalls
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2020
    Hills and holler - ETN
    www.youtube.com
    Crazy talk right?

Everything is negative shit here it seems.

I, personally have much to be thankful for. Hoping you do too.

I have health (without that stupid vax). I have several boys, who piss me off on occasion but still make me hope for better for them.

I grabbed some land and will be building in 2022.

TN will NEVER see someone more passionate about being a resident than me Ever. In any county. Waited better part of a lifetime time to arrive.

I have met so many good folks, over the past year-where I am headed... I feel blessed. True story.

So many.

And I am coming home. Where I belonged, for many years-and I chose these folks to live with and amongst.

You cannot chose where you are born, you cannot chose your family.

You can choose your friends and you can choose where you will make your stand. I've made my choice-and I am thrilled-beyond words.

I am the new neighbor. Hope to meet you.

2022? Gonna be better than ever. Guaranteed!

A guy who abides.

Crazy talk right?

Everything is negative shit here it seems.

I, personally have much to be thankful for. Hoping you do too.

I have health (without that stupid vax). I have several boys, who piss me off on occasion but still make me hope for better for them.

I grabbed some land and will be building in 2022.

TN will NEVER see someone more passionate about being a resident than me Ever. In any county. Waited better part of a lifetime time to arrive.

I have met so many good folks, over the past year-where I am headed... I feel blessed. True story.

So many.

And I am coming home. Where I belonged, for many years-and I chose these folks to live with and amongst.

You cannot chose where you are born, you cannot chose your family.

You can choose your friends and you can choose where you will make your stand. I've made my choice-and I am thrilled-beyond words.

I am the new neighbor. Hope to meet you.

2022? Gonna be better than ever. Guaranteed!

A guy who abides.
    What part on TN?

Good for you, hope its even better than you hope for.

Nice to here positive things are happening.

Reactions: Not a Sniper
    Hi,
    The era of 2021 is now ending its stages. Me and my Call center really enjoy this year. Hopefully, you will enjoy the 2022 year at the start. I hope the year 2022 is very comfortable for you.
    I hope you and your call center folks do well.

Other than that, welcome to the Bear Pit?

confused051.gif

Born & raised in TN (by the military base). Glad to see some others here as well! Purchased a Desert Tech this year and will probably pick up another Glock before Christmas. Hoping for a better year ahead. It's a sick world but I'm a happy guy!

At the moment, about the first thing that comes to my mind that I'm happy for, regarding 2021... is that it is ending.

Perspective wise, 2022 IS going to be so much gooder than 2021. I'm deciding to see it that way, so it's a good start.

Also, "Welcome" to The 'Hide and the Bear Pit "Steve from Omaha".

Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Not a Sniper
    still breathing so i am happy got to go to the range this past weekend another reason to be happy picked up primers , powder and more bullets so I am flying with aces dam I know that bus is coming to run me over . I just hope it's not till after I get back from the range this coming weekend .

I am still breathing , oh that god i can still draw breath oh and more achs and pains than I had the day before thank you god for them all cause the alternative would just suck . Then again if I was dead and still typing and going to the range that would be pretty cool , no couldn't be i'm not in Kansas yet .

Happy New Year Boys! Gonna be a great year, and it's starting off for me at the range tomorrow! So blessed beyond what I should be, and I thank God for it. I have a loyal wife and the 2 most beautiful young boys you've ever seen. (No really, they are both stone cold lady killers!) If I didn't have a no pics of the kids online policy, I'd post em just to prove it to you. :)

Yall have a great year, I will see you around! Great thread OP!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Happy New Year Boys! Gonna be a great year, and it's starting off for me at the range tomorrow! So blessed beyond what I should be, and I thank God for it. I have a loyal wife and the 2 most beautiful young boys you've ever seen. (No really, they are both stone cold lady killers!) If I didn't have a no pics of the kids online policy, I'd post em just to prove it to you. :)

Yall have a great year, I will see you around! Great thread OP!
    Happy New Years. Would like to go to the range but I’m starting New Years off doing important stuff like watching/teaching some of the children at church tomorrow!