• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shoot your deceased loved one's

Re: Shoot your deceased loved one's

I wonder if you could have your asnes put into a 500 pound bomb or a hellfire missle? A final service to your country.

Nah they use plastique for those weapons...

Maybe some civil war black powder to get shot out of a cannon or a 155 or something?

that is pretty cool and it does give me some other ideas.

Wow dude... just wow... lol...

I just don't get the appeal of this. It has come up on many forums for the past couple of months...

There are quite a few remains scattered across our Cowboy Action range. Several times we have loaded some of the ashes of our departed fellow shooters over a charge of black powder and given them a smokey sendoff. Same goes for a lot of the buckskinners (mountain men, if you will) out here.

I just hope they come up with a way to work ashes into cotton, so I can be the crotch in a pair of ladies panties...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I just hope they come up with a way to work ashes into cotton, so I can be the crotch in a pair of ladies panties...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

What if it's one of Shankster's yetti's?

Very interesting concept not sure if im sold on the whole idea though. Wonder how much it decreases FPS lol

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Next</span> Minute Of Kin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shipwreck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just don't get the appeal of this. It has come up on many forums for the past couple of months... </div></div>

appeal=$$$$

Ok so load a mag of these if you live in a state without castle doctrine, shoot an intruder, say "I didn't kill him pappy did! He's in the bullets!", profit?

Just heard a radio story on this. As of the story they had only sold tewo cases of shells, at about $750.00 per case. Sounds a bit pricey to me. The dumpster if free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would make it weirder is if you reloaded them (your kin) yourself. </div></div>

thicon_lol.gif
thicon_lol.gif
thicon_lol.gif