Shooter stoned to death

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    If the authorities were there to deal with the shooter, either 'when' or 'before' he did the shooting, then great. Do your job.

However, if it is just plain-and-simple Law Abiding Citizens that are there, and they have to look out for their own-selves.... then HAVE AT IT!

Have A Nice Day.

AllenOne1

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 8, 2020
    Middle Tennessee
    Fighting with pavers is what I would classify as close quarters combat unless someone has a heck of an arm. I guess this does away with the line "don't bring a paver to a gun fight" though.

Reactions: camocorvette

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 11, 2013
    S/W Ohio
    Seems like an appropriate Biblical response 🙏

:unsure: However, I do see a problem with the pavers, nobody needs that many pavers, they were obviously stockpiling them for such an attack. We need common sense paver laws restricting the amount you can possess at one time. Come on man!

Last edited:

BiggBeans

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Feb 20, 2017
    Kansas
    Dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand in like fuck yeah, dude got what he deserved. On the other hand i think liberals might be like “see you dont need a gun to defend yourself” shit, you guys remember after sandy hook When schools were putting buckets of rocks in every classroom?

• Wow
    Reactions: Bender and NoDopes

candyx

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 6, 2014
    The building bricks of a society is law and order, you want to be a better citizen then get down to your local home center and stock up.
    Were did the bricks come from? Was BLM getting ready to protest again? Just curious!
    Keep this to yourself , those are George Soros free bricks that magically show up when fucked up people go shopping.

• Haha
    Reactions: Devildog

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
    Minuteman
    I could not pass this one up what a great story citizens stoning a murderer almost a shame they did not park a car on him after the stoning just to make sure he did not get away fire works well .
    Took you guys long enough… this should have been the third post!

Sirhr