• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter stoned to death

Wait until Biden hears about this. If shooting off a shotgun from the balcony doesn't drive a criminal off then pick up some bricks to throw at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4X4Dad
If the authorities were there to deal with the shooter, either 'when' or 'before' he did the shooting, then great. Do your job.

However, if it is just plain-and-simple Law Abiding Citizens that are there, and they have to look out for their own-selves.... then HAVE AT IT!

Have A Nice Day.

Fighting with pavers is what I would classify as close quarters combat unless someone has a heck of an arm. I guess this does away with the line "don't bring a paver to a gun fight" though.

Reactions: camocorvette
Seems like an appropriate Biblical response 🙏

:unsure: However, I do see a problem with the pavers, nobody needs that many pavers, they were obviously stockpiling them for such an attack. We need common sense paver laws restricting the amount you can possess at one time. Come on man!

Last edited:
Were did the bricks come from? Was BLM getting ready to protest again? Just curious!

Dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand in like fuck yeah, dude got what he deserved. On the other hand i think liberals might be like “see you dont need a gun to defend yourself” shit, you guys remember after sandy hook When schools were putting buckets of rocks in every classroom?

• Wow
Reactions: Bender and NoDopes
The building bricks of a society is law and order, you want to be a better citizen then get down to your local home center and stock up.
Were did the bricks come from? Was BLM getting ready to protest again? Just curious!
Keep this to yourself , those are George Soros free bricks that magically show up when fucked up people go shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: Devildog
I could not pass this one up what a great story citizens stoning a murderer almost a shame they did not park a car on him after the stoning just to make sure he did not get away fire works well .

Took you guys long enough… this should have been the third post!

Sirhr

Anything less than 8oz is an assault rock because many can be thrown🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc