• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

shooting @ 832yards

Quan-Time

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
G'day all. Ive lurked on this forum for quite a while, well over a year, closer to 18 months. I signed up not long ago but never posted. Thought i would put my first post in with a bit of a bang.

Sorry to the mod's if this is not 1000yd, ill get that next time im out, but the wind was playing real havok with me. it was about 8 or 9mph at most on the day.

Ive shot further on multiple occasions at varying locations over the last 18 or so months, but this was the furthest with this rifle to date. ive got a nice little personal range going on there now, an in time ill get some more footage.

Either way, i took this over easter for a bit of fun and quickly slapped it together. At the end of the video you can hear the wind quite strongly washing around.
If you full screen it and watch in 1080p, you can see where i hit with the 22lr @ 261m (285yard) on the first shot.

Anyway, thought id say hi.