• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

Dude talks like a fag, and looks like a fag.
Probably does that weird ass 4chan shit where they jack off on to their computer desk and rub it all around onto the surface and see how thick they can get the layer to build up. Not even joking in the slightest that’s apparently some type of thing those gay spectrum mfckrs do and talk about on there.

I guess when the media started reporting he tried to commit suicide 2 - 4 times before he had a gun; dad lied on application, and the kid was a total mental screw up - the narrative starts to fall apart.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I guess when the media started reporting he tried to commit suicide 2 - 4 times before he had a gun; dad lied on application, and the kid was a total mental screw up - the narrative starts to fall apart.

He didn't legally possess it if he lied on his 4473.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Dude talks like a fag, and looks like a fag.
Probably does that weird ass 4chan shit where they jack off on to their computer desk and rub it all around onto the surface and see how thick they can get the layer to build up. Not even joking in the slightest that’s apparently some type of thing those gay spectrum mfckrs do and talk about on there.
Do tell???

Do tell???
Cant remember where its at but someone shared a link here in the pit where those weirdos were talking about "chicken tendies" and rubbing cum into their fckn computer desk LOL most autistic gay shit I probably ever seen..

The guns allegedly used were bought legally, law enforcement said.

But the father sponsored the permit just three months after the suspect allegedly threatened to "kill everyone" in the house during a domestic incident, according to the police report.

so, the father lied, therefore; makes the purchase illegal.? Am I missing something here?

deeper into article
"By the way, the law does not require a parent to sponsor, the law simply requires them to consent that their child may apply. It is then up to ISP to decide if the individual is competent to own a gun.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
IIRC ,the "suspect allegedly threatened to kill everyone" statements were made at his mother's house and the father may not have known.

Still confused, how is this the guns fault ?

Bueller.....Bueller........
1657658187757.png