• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at 4th of July Parade

Says he used a SW M&P and planned a 2nd shooting in WI

That’s different than what I heard them say. They said he had a gun with him when they caught him, and that he had thought about doing a second shooting, but he didn’t have enough planning to do it. He has apparently been talking to them according to the guy making the statement. He did say the number 47 was significant, but didn’t go further than to say 7 4 is the inverse of it. I see now they are saying he had an AR In his court hearing. Funny that the police would say specifically that he had bought four guns since 2020 and name the ones I listed.

Says he used a SW M&P and planned a 2nd shooting in WI

"He was just a little boy"
No Ms Rotering, he was a faggy little tranny raised by a bunch of dems and went nuts.

And the lawyer tweeting "F Ted Cruz," etc. Your own kind did this bud, not a deplorable.

Oh wait.. "This is MAGA Country!" :cautious:

Energy vampire flashed the cops then let out a little meth rage..
For @Bigfatcock you might could reverse image search and see if theres a unblurred version to help make your decision on going for the meth vag.. faggy liberal dudes dont seem to mind if you smash their wife anyway:

Attachments

• DenisePesinaPulldown.jpg
    DenisePesinaPulldown.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 138
Energy vampire flashed the cops then let out a little meth rage..
For @Bigfatcock you might could reverse image search and see if theres a unblurred version to help make your decision on going for the meth vag.. faggy liberal dudes dont seem to mind if you smash their wife anyway:

Today's anagram:

Denise Pesina = I Needs a Penis

6lz1xh.jpg

Last edited:
That’s different than what I heard them say. They said he had a gun with him when they caught him, and that he had thought about doing a second shooting, but he didn’t have enough planning to do it. He has apparently been talking to them according to the guy making the statement. He did say the number 47 was significant, but didn’t go further than to say 7 4 is the inverse of it. I see now they are saying he had an AR In his court hearing. Funny that the police would say specifically that he had bought four guns since 2020 and name the ones I listed.

47 is significant for Agent 47, main lead character in "The Hitman" movie and video game series. We went through that above. As far as different stories, what do you expect? Multiple stories a this part are to be expected. First he used a ladder to get on the roof, then I was a fire escape stairway. We will never know the entire truth.

Reactions: Uhlan and nso123
47 is significant for Agent 47, main lead character in "The Hitman" movie and video game series. We went through that above. As far as different stories, what do you expect? Multiple stories a this part are to be expected. First he used a ladder to get on the roof, then I was a fire escape stairway. We will never know the entire truth.
Reminds me of a story in TX, where the cops said they didn't have ballistic shields to go into the classroom. Then a video leaks, showing the cops, stacked up in the hallway, with ballistic shields.
Just another CYA sh*tshow

• Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv and Uhlan
More weirdness

I thought the car had A-10-like shark teeth, but now I'm wondering if it is a Joker smile:

59916163-10987991-Crimo_s_car_is_emblazoned_with_the_number_47_which_is_ubiquitous-a-15_1657122162405.jpg

Kid was definitely delusional:

59917353-10987991-Crimo_s_car_comes_equipt_with_a_decal_that_reads_P_y_Magnet_-a-19_1657122162416.jpg

More weirdness

I thought the car had A-10-like shark teeth, but now I'm wondering if it is a Joker smile:

59916163-10987991-Crimo_s_car_is_emblazoned_with_the_number_47_which_is_ubiquitous-a-15_1657122162405.jpg

Kid was definitely delusional:

59917353-10987991-Crimo_s_car_comes_equipt_with_a_decal_that_reads_P_y_Magnet_-a-19_1657122162416.jpg
Holy shit. Pussy magnet? Hes gonna get fckd like a pussy bro.. probably already does take D on the reg like a punk

LOL question is.. would @gayguns hit it?

i love how they tried to claim he was a Trump supporter.....

....find me the Trump supporter who would shoot up a 4th of July celebration....

The rally he went to he stuck out like Antifa in one (all black, full hoody in summer) and Where's Waldo in another. Scoping them out is more likely than supporting.

As for his #47 Weirdo mobile, I did a really quick search for Joker car, and sure nuff, there's teeth on the front. His were done crudely of course

6lzjsz.jpg

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
apparently there is something called the "47 society"

they see the number 47 as a perfectly random number....and that is constantly reoccurs throughout history and apparently has some higher meaning....

seems like the kind of shit a mentally compromised individual could latch on to and become obsessed by
I'm a member of the "69 society" I quit the "71 society " two fingers is way too much.

apparently there is something called the "47 society"

they see the number 47 as a perfectly random number....and that is constantly reoccurs throughout history and apparently has some higher meaning....

seems like the kind of shit a mentally compromised individual could latch on to and become obsessed by

From that link they are "into" 47 and 74.

July 4th = 7/4

:unsure:

S&W MP-15 that he dropped in the alley making his getaway…they say.

Just once, I'd like an honest to god reporter to ask the dumbshits spouting about how we need an AWB (like the mayor of Highland Park) after this incident to point out that the town had one.

Definition of insanity

6m01b9.jpg

Link for younguns who missed the glory that was Animal House:

(Not to make light of the terrible shooting, but the responses from TPTB are so predictable. The kid, and probably his mother, were nuttier than squirrel terds and at least junior belonged in some place where he could be evaluated. One wonders how many others are churning out similar bizarre content on the net. He had what, 16000 followers? And confiscating knives and daggers after suicidal ideation and threatening to kill his fam, then returning said knives and daggers? Didn't the Uvalde screwup have prior run-ins with LE? Is this bad parenting, societal decay, closure of MH facilities, SSRI Rx run wild, violence in all media, schools without grounding in reality, or all of the above? We had very isolated incidents in the 60's and 70's, what has changed? What can be done without infringing on everyone's personal liberties?)

6m01b9.jpg

(Not to make light of the terrible shooting, but the responses from TPTB are so predictable. The kid, and probably his mother, were nuttier than squirrel terds and at least junior belonged in some place where he could be evaluated. One wonders how many others are churning out similar bizarre content on the net. He had what, 16000 followers? And confiscating knives and daggers after suicidal ideation and threatening to kill his fam, then returning said knives and daggers? Didn't the Uvalde screwup have prior run-ins with LE? Is this bad parenting, societal decay, closure of MH facilities, SSRI Rx run wild, violence in all media, schools without grounding in reality, or all of the above? We had very isolated incidents in the 60's and 70's, what has changed? What can be done without infringing on everyone's personal liberties?)

Mental Institutions were closed due to cost so they found it would be cheaper to have them walking around unattended and from time to time we as a society must chip in with lives. Their personal liberties are still in tack though , they get their guns permits faster then others . Still cheaper then housing them though........

Just once, I'd like an honest to god reporter to ask the dumbshits spouting about how we need an AWB (like the mayor of Highland Park) after this incident to point out that the town had one.

Definition of insanity

All of the left’s legal gun control laws were in effect here and they didn’t stop shit:
-state issued ID card to purchase guns/ammo
-red flag law
-assault weapons ban

Chime in if I left out some other way Illinois or local govt fucks citizens 2A rights

All of the left’s legal gun control laws were in effect here and they didn’t stop shit:
-state issued ID card to purchase guns/ammo
-red flag law
-assault weapons ban

Chime in if I left out some other way Illinois or local govt fucks citizens 2A rights
All those aren't meant to stop nothing they're just a tool to chip away 2A and to fool the sheep. Politicians purpose present day is to enslave the masses and disarm them. They use profits from murdering babies to keep in office and to keep up their life styles, why would a person like that care if you get shot or not.........

Nice Antifa tie next to his sex doll...

What's behind his doll's head? Just above and slightly to the left. Black in color with a white spot. Might be sitting on a shelf.

One can only imagine his place under a blacklight 🤮

Reactions: candyx
All those aren't meant to stop nothing they're just a tool to chip away 2A and to fool the sheep. Politicians purpose present day is to enslave the masses and disarm them. They use profits from murdering babies to keep in office and to keep up their life styles, why would a person like that care if you get shot or not.........

Those 55 gallon drum s of adenochrome ain't cheap

^dunno why link changed, should go to the latest conference of the world's beloved leaders

That was kinda my point..

Reactions: candyx
S&W MP-15 that he dropped in the alley making his getaway…they say.
With DNA evidence... that they somehow found and refined within hours to ID him... and the stories continue to be spun to try to account for more and more conflicting evidence to the original story. I heard it was Keltec Sub-2000 recovered at the scene and that is why they were "holding" back the weapon description with.. "AR like" vagaries.... an S&W M&P is an AR so if it really had been since the beginning they would have already brayed that out via the Media Mockingbird Outlets...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Definition of insanity

But that doesn't fit their narrative. They want more and more until there's an absolute firearm ban for all citizens.

For whatever it’s worth, Gov. Pritzsger’s Republican opponent is raffling a S&W MP ar-15 to show his 2A support. Pretty ironic or coincidental

For whatever it’s worth, Gov. Pritzsger’s Republican opponent is raffling a S&W MP ar-15 to show his 2A support. Pretty ironic or coincidental
Maybe this is why the Keltec is now an M&P?

Reactions: Uhlan
6m01b9.jpg

My vote is for "all of the above". This country and society in general is in need of a serious reset.

• Wow
Reactions: Expert684
On "47" :

Covelli added that Crimo “had some type of affinity toward the number 4 and 7, and inverse with 7/4,” suggesting the date of July 4 may have been significant.

Advertisement - story continues below

“It apparently comes from music that he’s interested in,” Covelli said.

Covelli stated that there is “no information to suggest at this point it was racially motivated, motivated by religion or any other protected status.”