• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at Chiefs Superbowl Parade…. Hmmm that’s odd

Rather odd how fast they held a press conference when from what KCPD chief said, they haven't even finished clearing the area.

Also odd that no "suspects" were shot. Just taken into custody. What?

And the mayor... "women and men, women and men" PC bullshit.

1707949905312.png

Mayor stated it was "gun violence" so the perps should be able to walk since they weren't involved , as they say to many guns on the street not perps....

Reactions: mikeinfwa
KC news just showed what looked like an ar pistol and backpacks with what looks like buffer tubes sticking out. Here we go!

Reactions: goinghunting
With what, 20 or so shot and one or two dead, it would reason that these thugs are from Chicago, or got trained at the same school of shooting.

I had just hopped on my bike after taking it into town, (second ride in over two years, I AM going to ride this thing again). I have my stuff from the pharmacy (where else would I go) and had just put the gloves and helmet on. Phone rings, it is a tick after 2pm. The wife. She tells me she is on her way home from work. Oh you getting off early? No there was a shooting down at the parade today and I want to get out of here before the traffic goes insane. Ahh figures.

She was glued to the TV all night. She never saw the people that did the shooting. She said when it first happened she saw the people at work, but now there was nothing.

Again today, I just don't care. My people are all OK and that is all I care about. KC wants to be STL or Chicago, well you are on your way.

They already have a solution, you will never guess.....more gun control.

I am so glad I don't live in that shit hole city, or that crap county. I do cross Jackson county quite often in my travels, you can tell they are spending no money on the rural areas.

Sorry just don't care.

We need to stop blaming the 13%, it’s just wrong. It’s not the 13% committing all these crimes. It’s far worse, it’s the 6.5% if we were to equate that the 13% were 50% male 50% female, and it’s probably even less than that that are male…. That’s just mind numbing, but they need reparations… gtfoh

We need to stop blaming the 13%, it’s just wrong. It’s not the 13% committing all these crimes. It’s far worse, it’s the 6.5% if we were to equate that the 13% were 50% male 50% female, and it’s probably even less than that that are male…. That’s just mind numbing, but they need reparations… gtfoh

And you can break that down further, because even of those 6.5% males, half are probably too young/too old to be out causing this kind of mayhem. It's probably closer to 2% total causing the issues, maybe just those between 12-35.

Mayor stated it was "gun violence" so the perps should be able to walk since they weren't involved , as they say to many guns on the street not perps....
Mayor isn't talking about how he defunded the police a couple years ago. A million people or so in a city that's 480k in 3 counties, and 600 kcpd, and 200 alphabet bois to police the event.

Don't worry though, prosecutor isn't going to file charges on the shooter because he's a victim of white supremecy, and it's not his fault he felt the need to shoot into a dense crowd.

You spend enough time watching the news and going through life you start to notice patterns. And you develop mechanism to avoid those problems. Sure, not all bears eat people, but people stay the fuck away from bears.

Branden

Last edited:
Reactions: candyx