• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at High School - Arlington, TX

Don't act like a fucking animal and you won't be treated like one. And how does a high-school student have a pistol? Don't you need to be 21 in order to purchase a pistol? Seems the handgun is illegal for him to have in his possession, it was illegal to be on school grounds, it was illegally brandished on school grounds, and fired in on school grounds. Seems this individual was batting a thousand, but we all know it won't be his fault.

Him and his mom should be punished. Would say father but I would be willing to bet his father has been out of his life for years, that is if he even knows who his father is

Reactions: JbBooks
Anyone want to bet that charges get dropped altogether? Chicago has already set the precedent: say it was "mutual combat" and there is insufficient evidence to charge.

Go watch the video of the fight, the individual that was reviewing the beat down somehow looks nothing like the individual who did the shooting. Clothing, hair, skin color all appear to be different.

Sounds more like an underclassmen was standing up to this ass hat and mini thug couldn't handle that. So off to get a gun and start blasting.

There is more to the story than is being reported. As it seems the people who were hit would have no reason to "bully" this young doctor in training.

I mean if you're rich, and a bunch of poors are messing with you, its perfectly acceptable to shoot them.

What school shooters haven't claimed to have been bullied?

I wonder what they do in a low income area, to be able to afford a 35k dollar car for their kid... :sneaky: