• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shop Closed down and they have my suppressor

No, it did not. Still want to try and work with him as that would be the easiest route. Once that completely falls through I will look at other options including legal ones.
Roger that, keep us posted on here. Interested to hear how it all turns out. Hoping the best for ya. That’s beyond frustrating

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
You get your can? When I think about this happening, its just fucking terrible. Anything going wrong after the capital light and the wait is over just sucks. I've had my fingers crossed for you.

Any luck with your can? It makes me sick to hear or think about it. I have 4 cans in jail currently with a dealer all filed at the same time and hope this doesn’t happen to me.

Update:

The guy who own the shop sold the building, but not the business. He abandoned everything in the building. The person who purchased the building does not have his SOT and is working with the ATF to get rid of the suppressors that are on premise. He is forwarding my info to the agent in charge. Hopefully he'll help me and had it over to me since it was approved back in February.

BTW, the original owner is a POS. I have text him multiple times and lined up meetings always to have him flake out. He has put me through this shit and I hope his dick falls off.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
Update:

The guy who own the shop sold the building, but not the business. He abandoned everything in the building. The person who purchased the building does not have his SOT and is working with the ATF to get rid of the suppressors that are on premise. He is forwarding my info to the agent in charge. Hopefully he'll help me and had it over to me since it was approved back in February.

BTW, the original owner is a POS. I have text him multiple times and lined up meetings always to have him flake out. He has put me through this shit and I hope his dick falls off.

Damn. That's ridiculous.

Update:

You don't need an SOT to sell silencers. All the SOT allows is the transfer to another SOT without paying the $200 tax on each item. Does the person who bought the building have an FFL or was the old FFL included?

You don't need an SOT to sell silencers. All the SOT allows is the transfer to another SOT without paying the $200 tax on each item. Does the person who bought the building have an FFL or was the old FFL included?

I have emailed the ATF to get a copy of the tax stamp. Once I have that I will talk to the new owner and get my suppressor.

I have emailed the ATF to get a copy of the tax stamp. Once I have that I will talk to the new owner and get my suppressor.

Any chance of saying who the parties to your troubles are?

It seems around this neck of the woods finding decent reliable dealers locally is getting quite difficult. I have no idea why it's such a crazy thing that they can't just keep business straight.

Any chance of saying who the parties to your troubles are?

It seems around this neck of the woods finding decent reliable dealers locally is getting quite difficult. I have no idea why it's such a crazy thing that they can't just keep business straight.

The company was Red River Firearms in Sherman TX. They are out of business.

Reactions: HenryTheAce