• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT 2013

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • So who's going? We will be at booth 7510 in the LE section. Stop by and say hey.

Frank (lowlight) will be around each day. We will also have Hakan Spuhr at our booth showing off his latest and greatest wares. Tim from SAS Suppressors will also be at the booth. We should have a few shooting "celebrities" around from time to time so you'll never know who might be there.

We're looking forward to a great show and hope to see some of you there.

-Sean

Re: SHOT 2013

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would open it to the public for a day or two. I would like to go sometime. </div></div>

That would be kinda funny. The Mall Ninja's would have a heyday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sierrabravo45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they would open it to the public for a day or two. I would like to go sometime. </div></div>

That would be kinda funny. The Mall Ninja's would have a heyday. </div></div>

So what are the requirements to go? If I print up a bunch of buiness cards fOr <span style="color: #CC0000">MAGGOTARMS </span>(I know,I know, Maggots dont have arms) would that get me in?

Well since Frank is going to be giving stuff away I will have to make it a point to stop by.