• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Shot a White Buffalo

SRW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2018
The family and I spent last week in Colorado, and it's now my new favorite summertime vacation spot. Leaving the Texas heat was a great change of pace! On our way there I convinced them to stop in Raton, NM at the NRA Whittington Center so I could try to extend my personal record for longest shot. For those that aren't aware, the Whittington Center is a 30,000 AC ranch that has numerous shooting ranges for all types of guns, skeet/trap, pistol, rimfire, long range rifle & pistol, etc. as well as camping and guided hunts. Their claim to fame is a Steel Buffalo that's 1,123 yards from the firing line. The buffalo is 6' tall and 10' wide with a 16" aim point. It was fairly easy to hit with my Tikka CTR in 6.5 CM . I took video but the camera was too close to the muzzle blast so it's too shaky to see any of the hits.

Attachments

• Buffalo.jpg
    Buffalo.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 111