• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Shot in the dark. Sponersing my airsoft team?

I just recently joined an airsoft team. And were not looking for a million dollars. We are just looking for some equipment. Old tan bdus. ETC. We will pay for them!!!! Just dont know when we will get the money. But we are trying to raise some asap. Im selling some stuff i have just laying around here.

Also for helping us out if you have a place of business i we would be more than glad to mention you company at all matches we attend.

Anything will help.

Thanks,

Shadow

Re: Shot in the dark. Sponersing my airsoft team?

Since plastic balls are cheap maybe you should sponsor my team instead, because my ammunition is more expensive and after firing I cannot pick up the projectiles and reuse them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL!!! But i need your help shot in the dark. Send us something. Just $1.00. </div></div>

LOL, thought you'd get a laugh outa that. Do you take food stamps?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL!!! But i need your help shot in the dark. Send us something. Just $1.00. </div></div>

Try your nearest offramp.....most guys do pretty good there.

Me too, me too.... I have an ex-wife fund I need some donations for.

I just bought an ultra light and was wondering if anyone had some extra gas they could send me? Preferably premixed and I only want Rotax 2 stroke oil used. Oh sorry 50:1, you'll need to know that.

Thanks

We're trying to save up a bit, to get our own car. Anyone wanna help us out with that, it would be great.

Oh yeah,,,,, we're also wanting to have a blower on the engine, so if anyone wants to help us out with that too,,,, would be even greater!

First things first though, we need a car.

So if someone were to give us a blower, we could then get a car that would fit it.

WOAH! I got a BOX full of old Tan BDU's! Make me an offer and I'll rip off the name tags. You pay shipping. Surplus stores have offered over $6 an item so I'll entertain a solid offer. I also have some ACU stuff as well that shows some pretty solid wear but are still servicable. I also have BDU as well too.
You want the lot(all Large/Regular) give me a decent offer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL!!! But i need your help shot in the dark. Send us something. Just $1.00. </div></div>

LOL, thought you'd get a laugh outa that. Do you take food stamps? </div></div>

Yes. I do send them on there way.

anybody wanna send me some donations for my hobbys as well?

I could use some new BFG AT's for the JEEPS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just recently joined an airsoft team. And were not looking for a million dollars. We are just looking for some equipment. Old tan bdus. ETC. We will pay for them!!!! Just dont know when we will get the money. But we are trying to raise some asap. Im selling some stuff i have just laying around here.

Also for helping us out if you have a place of business i we would be more than glad to mention you company at all matches we attend.

Anything will help.

Thanks,

Shadow </div></div>

I'll donate a copy of this to you:

cover.tothelab.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also this is just a fun little hobbie. I still have the main hobby of shooting my rem 700.</div></div>
If you can afford to shoot your Rem 700, than surely you can afford to buy some DCUs. ...and if you live in North Cackilaki for that matter...drive your ass to Jacksonville of Fayett'nam and hit up the surplus stores there.

Seriously, I need money for a Hensoldt, anyone wanna send me some cash? or a Hensoldt for that matter?

I just bought English BP and I need sponsorship.

I'll take all the Dawn Soap and paper towels you have.

Hey I am out of powder and bullets and want to go shoot this weekend can someone give me some. It would just make it a lot easier on me if you loaded the rounds first though.

My girlfriend said she would be glad to donate your team some of her tactical bandaids...

genericmaxi.jpg

Me and some friends just started up a fishing team. If anyone would be willing to donate some baits, rods, nets, or money, that would be great. We would say thank you at every tourney weigh in. Also right now we need a boat cuz we are limited to bank fishing so if anyone has an old boat they can spare or even a new one we could use, that would be even better. Don't worry about not getting your name out there, we don't work so we have alot of time to find the fish so we should win alot of tourneys and that will get your name out there more and more.

Thanks, let me know what you've got

Some friends and I wanted to start a high-end scotch tasting club but we don't have any scotch to drink. We would be greatly appreciative if you would donate either the high-end scotch and/or the money to buy said scotch. If you choose to donate the scotch please do not send anything less than 20 year old single malts. Donations of $20 will get an honorable mention at the end of the evening. Donations of $50 will earn you a toast at some point in the evening. Donations of $100 will earn you the first toast of the evening and a recording the resulting drunken sin- song. Anxiously awaiting your donations
wink.gif

Aw, why not? I was gonna hold off on this, but I need some donations too. I'm trying to start up a mall security company but I just don't have the funds I need. I'm planning on starting out small, like Dollar Tree security, and working my way up from there. I'm gonna have to figure out the ins and outs of the places first though, and since I don't want to freak anybody out, I would greatly appreciate any spare Ninja uniforms you guys have laying around. Also, I need some decent pepper spray and some of those batons in case any kids get out of line with their skateboards.

Anything you guys can do to help would be amazing. While we're starting off, we'll have sponsorship patches on our uniforms like car racers do. Later on after we get established, you can expect some kickbacks in the form of security for any businesses or events you all may be involved in. Thanks in advance, I really really appreciate it!

I work for my own shit....people these days I tell ya...

I need some donations. I started a man whore club, and for me to become president of the club, I need to pad my numbers a bit. If anyone has a girlfriend, daughter, or wife I could bang, I would appreciate the help. I promise I will not mention your name while I'm balls deep in your loved one, but will mention your name every time I raise my beer and tell a story to my man whore buddies. Also, we have this kid Mongo who is hung like a Musk OX, so if you guys have any girls who will fit his "stature", he could use the help.

Well I need to get back to my job peddling blow and prostitutes. Pimpin aint easy!
Cheers

^^^That's damn funny.

Still waiting on that premix guys. No gas No fly, come on! I can only wash it so many times. Anything would be appreciated!!!

Thanks
sdc11660.jpg

LOL. Yall are a bunch of ass holes. But all of my friends are ass holes to so... Any way i don't think im gonna be playing any airsoft. Just thought i was. I just got a new rifle to pimp out so there goes my funds.

Also what kind of fucking plane is that???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

its the airsoft equivalent of a spectre gunship

you just dump huge boxes of bbs out of it as you swoop down on unsuspecting airsoft swat teams

we have some buried in bunkers in Ireland with our arms caches, if you bring your own shovel ill show you where to dig

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

</div></div>

I like to think of it more as an OV-10 Bronco.

i could use some funding too. im graduating next weekend so any money will help me party all summer long. please and thank you. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

you just dump huge boxes of bbs out of it as you swoop down on unsuspecting airsoft swat teams

we have some buried in bunkers in Ireland with our arms caches, if you bring your own shovel ill show you where to dig </div></div>
Thats fkn funny! Reminds me of the bud light paintball commercial:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJOTHLeqQd4&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJOTHLeqQd4&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
On a side note to the OP, congrats on exercising your freedom and buying a real gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: irishshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shadowlid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

we have some buried in bunkers in Ireland with our arms caches, if you bring your own shovel ill show you where to dig </div></div>
Thats fkn funny! Reminds me of the bud light paintball commercial:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJOTHLeqQd4&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJOTHLeqQd4&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
On a side note to the OP, congrats on exercising your freedom and buying a real gun. </div></div>

Ha, classic Ive never seen that one before!