• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHOT SHOW ROLL CALL

Re: SHOT SHOW ROLL CALL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dept ain't sending no one, nowhere...

I'll be performing medic duties by doing routine labial pulse checks on all the strippers.</div></div>

...i'm gonna leave this one alone

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to hear about it not ending well... that intrigues me deeply </div></div>

Likely outcome of all the guys getting together for a night of drinking:
-fat chick getting railed by someone other than Shankster
-trip to the pokey for Public Intox
-trip to the ER for alcohol poisoning
-all of the above

I volunteer Later & Lowlight to take one for the team and get fuckafatchick drunk...

Shag goes to the pokey for streakin' - public intox & indecent exposure charges...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I volunteer Later & Lowlight to take one for the team and get fuckafatchick drunk...
</div></div>

Quick point of clarification, due to the verbage...

Are they sharing a fat chick or do they have to each get their own?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As was stated, Im there.

James will be there.

Cheese is also going, and will be slapped for calling me a pussy via text this morning.
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Is that slapped or spanked.....
sick.gif

Depends on alcohol consumption. So, its a 50-50 shot after, say, around noonish.

You guy's crack me up.
We won't be in a booth. We will be bouncing back and fourth with all the goings on hush hush stuff.
Myself, T-Bone, Corey the Jarhead and his wife Renata will all be staying at Harrah's. She is a very cool chick indeed.
So far it looks like I need to bring bail funds and a spare handcuff key to get through just about every evening.
When and where is the big question. Every night.

Cheese, man you are cracking me up... Can I borrow those handcuffs?
wink.gif

Wife and I will be down there with Randy & Diann from MHSA!

Adam

Glad to hear it Adam. I would like to meet Randy and Diann also.
While sober that is....

Cheese... I'm bringing an extra handcuff key as well...
Sometimes shaggy gets so drunk he can't tell me & Heidi apart & I don't dig on that shit... <grin>

I'll be there and will be drunk most of the nights. I would like a sniper hide meet up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheese is buyin'...

at least that's what he says... if'n he backs out I say we roll 'em & take his cash.... lol </div></div>

I'm willing to pretend to be anyone's best friend if they're buying. Throw some appetizers in with the drinks and I'll laugh at all their jokes too!

Wil, if Im streaking, Im gonna have to bring shoes other than my usual flipflops or Birkenstocks.

I guess, technically, I have to bring decent clothes for two of the nights anyways.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheese is buyin'...

at least that's what he says... if'n he backs out I say we roll 'em & take his cash.... lol </div></div>

Like I said....first rounds on me.
As the little voice says "dear god what have you gotten yourself into now"....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drinks only the finest PBR... </div></div>

Umphhhh
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I volunteer Later & Lowlight to take one for the team and get fuckafatchick drunk...
</div></div>

Quick point of clarification, due to the verbage...

Are they sharing a fat chick or do they have to each get their own?</div></div>

LOL Wil--I do NOT drink but might have to make an exception due to such fine company I will have.

LOL Shag--Do we even need to discuss my "chic" standards?? We practically related due to "association" LMAO

Im not bringing my soon to be sister-in-law for you to plow again.

You want another go at her, YOU call her.

I plan to come in Thursday & Friday so I can get some more LR desert shooting in over the weekend, where & when is the hide meet?

Ya lets plan the night out! Id like to meet some of the guys and have some beverages.

I'll be DD.... 'tween LC and I, we can shuffle potential felons away before the cops get there.

I'll probably have my flatbed, might need to put the racks on the side to be able to haul your asses away from the trouble.

Gotta find out when my two get togethers are, I'll be free any other night.

Re: CST Will Be There!

I am. This will make 7 straight. I am renting one of those motorized chairs to pull my milk crate with. I have an Air Force camo set of coveralls to go with my blaze orange hat with the "Roger That, Bro" patch velcro-ed on the front. I will have two types of whiskies in my backpack and will be pouring shots for people throughout the day. It is the Shot Show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I will have two types of whiskies in my backpack and will be pouring shots for people throughout the day. It is the Shot Show. </div></div>

rgr that ...bro

negative that...

We're trying to locate said pony bag, or a suitable substitute at this time.

break beak

Will advise when item has been acquired.

Wil. One of the highlights of my trip is the "Fresh Scrape" day. I literally use an entire bottle on my shoes and socks and walk around like that. People move away in a hurry. The key is in keeping a straight face and acting as if you are just as mortified as everyone else. I learned the straight face routine as a younger man doing ceremonies.

Last summer, one of my kids wanted to buy a toy with some of her money but did not have enough. The difference was $7.15 I told her I would make her a deal. If she could go with me next door and never crack a smile, I would make up the difference. She agreed. We went next door to a Stride Right shoe store where I sat down and had my foot measured. I wear mostly 11.5R I then asked to try on a particular shoe in a size 19W. The guy looked at me like I had three heads, but then went into the back and brought out a size 16.5

I tried on that size in two different shoes and each time complained they were way too small. At one point, I took off the sock of the opposite foot and stuffed it into the toe of one shoe, as well as part of a rolled up newspaper. By this point, several shoe people had gathered around. I kept complaining that the shoes were tight and way too small. At one point, my daughter just busted out laughing.

No discipline. Therefore, no toy.

I hope to see a lot of My Little Pony packs. The totally tacticals will never know that we are laughing inside.

Shot Show Attendance

Ok, I guess I will answer the call to. Yeap, back by popular demand, Scott, Tom, Phil and myself will be in the Accuracy International booth with a host of goodie's. Stop by, say hi and check out the setup.

SHOT SHOW ROLL CALL !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wil. One of the highlights of my trip is the "Fresh Scrape" day. I literally use an entire bottle on my shoes and socks and walk around like that. People move away in a hurry. The key is in keeping a straight face and acting as if you are just as mortified as everyone else. I learned the straight face routine as a younger man doing ceremonies.

Last summer, one of my kids wanted to buy a toy with some of her money but did not have enough. The difference was $7.15 I told her I would make her a deal. If she could go with me next door and never crack a smile, I would make up the difference. She agreed. We went next door to a Stride Right shoe store where I sat down and had my foot measured. I wear mostly 11.5R I then asked to try on a particular shoe in a size 19W. The guy looked at me like I had three heads, but then went into the back and brought out a size 16.5

I tried on that size in two different shoes and each time complained they were way too small. At one point, I took off the sock of the opposite foot and stuffed it into the toe of one shoe, as well as part of a rolled up newspaper. By this point, several shoe people had gathered around. I kept complaining that the shoes were tight and way too small. At one point, my daughter just busted out laughing.

No discipline. Therefore, no toy.

I hope to see a lot of My Little Pony packs. The totally tacticals will never know that we are laughing inside. </div></div>

Very well. Carry on.

Holding my bearing so as not to bust out laughing.

Is there any way someone "like me" can get into the shot show????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good Day Everyone,

I will be attending my first SHOT SHOW this go round and looking to meet some people from the "Hide".

So far I know the following members are going:

Wil and Shaggy from Texas

JLM from Wyoming

DebosDave and NAG from Montana

RussW1911 from Utah

James (Arc) from New Jersey

Thanks

Please sound off if you are going. Would like to meet some that I have had discussions with so everyone can put a face to a name so we all know who we talking to the next go round. </div></div>

Does anyone know if the internet sniper JAY WALDEN of Tucson, AZ will be attending?

His lies seem to be protected on this forum, and locked if questioned.

Based on his ability to fight through pain in battle, despite being dropped from boot camp, I would like to conduct a one-on-one interview.

Who is Jay Walden, and why are his topics locked ?

I must have missed this ... but then again, if you visit the Badlands they will go into great details about my abilities as a poser, so it's easy to see how we would protect our own.
wink.gif
Right down to my forged WWII certificate.