• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Shotshow toys 2010

Re: Shotshow toys 2010

haa!! that safe was ridiculous! we were standing by it, trying to figure out what the hell you'd use it for!

It was for sale for $11k and change.

Why would you need a safe that big? Your arsenal doubles as a survival shelter
laugh.gif

Don't have to worry about that one being stolen. Heck, if that special someone gets on your nerves it could double as a man cave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jones21290</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't have to worry about that one being stolen. Heck, if that special someone gets on your nerves it could double as a man cave.</div></div>

You mean holding cell? Cus' I'm not climing in there if she's got access to the dial from the outside
smile.gif
She's welcome to try it out though.

Great safe company too. THe President and head of sales were the guys behind the original National Security brand. Whereas you can still buy National Security, the Superior is just that...Superior. The door on their line has three (3) step solid steel and three (3) steps of heat seals. The Nationals now have a steel outer and composite interior doors.

Super nice safes, I thought the best at the show.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7Vt0mr2sjE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j7Vt0mr2sjE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

i would build a house in back of that thing and make it my front door. then of course id have another one somewhere full of long guns. really long guns, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">never saw a safe that BIG!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

When they are that big we call them vaults!

yea i saw that myself at the shot, but not sure where anyone would put something so tall like that. You would have to build your house around it lol.

you could put your gun safe in that thing. a safe for your safe.

instead of wasting your money on that safe you could build a concrete room and buy a vault door for less. Imagine the freight and delivery charge for that beast!

May not be the place for it but, How does an individual not affiliated with a company get in to this show? Thanks. Alex.

You will need a step ladder just to access the dial. Top shelf would need a ladder too. Price $12,999

Plus... it has a front and a back door. One had a mechanical combination lock, the other an electronic one, IIRC. I believe the description said it weighs 4,000 pounds (two tons).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the tiny asian guy standing in front of the normal-sized safe? </div></div>
HAHA!! I actually laughed out loud! My wife came over wondering what was going on.

Put your normal size safe in it. Image the look on the thief's face that broke into that one and saw the next one sitting in it. HA!

That's for the guys that need an artillery safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">instead of wasting your money on that safe you could build a concrete room and buy a vault door for less. Imagine the freight and delivery charge for that beast! </div></div>

He told us that the price included him bringing it to your door, and getting it in (your garage) since nobody really has access to their house large enough to get it in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the tiny asian guy standing in front of the normal-sized safe? </div></div>
HAHA!! I actually laughed out loud! My wife came over wondering what was going on. </div></div>

I thought it was funny too, I guess everyone else disregarded or didn't understand. Or the tiny asian guy is important and I should know better.

You guys should no better the Asian guy is only 3'6" so the safe is really not that big..........LOL!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is the tiny asian guy standing in front of the normal-sized safe?</div></div>