• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I be concerned?

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO
    I got a new bug zapper. All the writing was in Cyrillic, but due to Google Translate I was able to decipher the instructions. All its says on the bottom is Сделано в Чернобыле.

I removed the control rods from the damn thing in the middle of the day, and let me tell you it sure as fuck killed those damn flies. But I thought you would have to plug it in or something?

1663901114024.png

I'm also finding it a good space heater. At any rate, gotta go gents. I think I might have gotten food poisoning from my Taco Bell earlier today.

I got a new bug zapper. All the writing was in Cyrillic, but due to Google Translate I was able to decipher the instructions. All its says on the bottom is Сделано в Чернобыле.

I removed the control rods from the damn thing in the middle of the day, and let me tell you it sure as fuck killed those damn flies. But I thought you would have to plug it in or something?

View attachment 7961898

I'm also finding it a good space heater. At any rate, gotta go gents. I think I might have gotten food poisoning from my Taco Bell earlier today.

Did you hook up the reactor cooling lines?

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr

View attachment 7961898

Might have gotten food poisoning? No, you did. It’s just a question of whether your gut bacteria is strong enough to handle it

Might have gotten food poisoning? No, you did. It’s just a question of whether your gut bacteria is strong enough to handle it
    Pretty sure it’s just chemical burns in my entire digestive system. At least the taste of metal has replaced the Taco Bell pong.

Let me get back to you guys. I think that all my dead family members are at the front door with a guy that looks like a lot like Jesus.

• Haha
    Reactions: Huskydriver
    As someone who has worked with very high levels of radiation this is hilarious and horrifying 🤣

Some moron lost a pigtail with a iridium-192 pill on a site, another moron found it and put it in his back pocket all day not knowing what it was. Moron number 2 died real bad like.

Some moron lost a pigtail with a iridium-192 pill on a site, another moron found it and put it in his back pocket all day not knowing what it was. Moron number 2 died real bad like.

Things looks ike the teseract from the marvel movies.

That was one of the oops I fucked up stories they told us in radiation class, we also saw the picture of what was left of his ass, and the secretary’s hand, what got handed the source. Not a good way to go.

Reactions: akmike47
    So thats why youre an idiot, too much radiation.
    Yes I'm the dumb one...I said I worked with it not I stood right next to it taking it all in. There’s meters and concrete walls, or open air space at large distances.

You’re the type to claim we were shooting out blue beams from our equipment that don’t exist.....people actually make those claims.

Those hoses? I can’t hook them up right now, i need to be able to run the water in the sink to help deal with this new skin condition.
    Not funny bro.
    Just did a full round of radiation (they call it therapy, I call it death).
    Large portion of my back has a grayish tint to the skin and it feels like alligator scales.
    Lost all hair from my abdomen and chest...and what little hair I had on the back of my shoulders.
    Puked my toenails out after every treatment, have mad scripts for nausea, none even thought about working.
    Might seem like a total haha thing...
    Ain't funny.

• Sad
    Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
    That was one of the oops I fucked up stories they told us in radiation class, we also saw the picture of what was left of his ass, and the secretary’s hand, what got handed the source. Not a good way to go.
    Man as important as that class is they sure make it boring lol

Not funny bro.
    Just did a full round of radiation (they call it therapy, I call it death).
    Large portion of my back has a grayish tint to the skin and it feels like alligator scales.
    Lost all hair from my abdomen and chest...and what little hair I had on the back of my shoulders.
    Puked my toenails out after every treatment, have mad scripts for nausea, none even thought about working.
    Might seem like a total haha thing...
    Ain't funny.
    Some people look at it and say fuck.

I'll laugh about the thing that kills me.

That said, I sure as fuck hope your shit comes out good. Had some coworkers that it worked pretty good on once they got over the bullshit.

60% of my families last generation died at 43-45 years old. From brain cancer. Doctors say its a highly distributed cancer that really shows up well on an MRI right about the time the coroner shows up to discuss your medical condition. I am 42 and have exactly every symptom every one of them had just before dying. So even though most of my doctors say its MS, I understand.

Some people look at it and say fuck.

I'll laugh about the thing that kills me.

That said, I sure as fuck hope your shit comes out good. Had some coworkers that it worked pretty good on once they got over the bullshit.

60% of my families last generation died at 43-45 years old. From brain cancer. Doctors say its a highly distributed cancer that really shows up well on an MRI right about the time the coroner shows up to discuss your medical condition. I am 42 and have exactly every symptom every one of them had just before dying. So even though most of my doctors say its MS, I understand.
    The king of being a downer....shit.