• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Should I Buy Thermal????

Thanks for all the info guys. I have a 35 mm hogster on the way. Can’t wait to get it in the field.

Reactions: jwhjwh54
Thanks for all the info guys. I have a 35 mm hogster on the way. Can’t wait to get it in the field.

Just got two big hogs last night with my Hogster. Have used a pulsar apex 50 before and an xm38. This hogster punches above its weight class and is nice to use as a scanner too

Reactions: SCGunner84
Just got two big hogs last night with my Hogster. Have used a pulsar apex 50 before and an xm38. This hogster punches above its weight class and is nice to use as a scanner too
Yea I have read and heard nothing but good things about it. I need to get some ammo for one or both of my ARs and then go to work.

Let's hope it will be sooner than that.

Let's hope it will be sooner than that.

They said that be the latest. I’m so busy with work right now I won’t be using for a bit anyways

Awesome to deal with and great pricing for hide members

Pardon the ignorance, but what is "clip on"?
Goes in front of day optic vs stand alone unit
6E4D6DDA-7162-449E-807B-AB5BDFD316B3.jpeg

The Super Hogster does have wifi and does allow streaming/video feed via an Android app. I know Bering is considering a Super Hogster Clip on, but have no idea if or when this may actually happen.
Have you hunted with any of the Hogsters in a little rain? Just got mine today. Don’t get me wrong I’m not going to go hunting if it’s pouring out but I’d like to know if it’s safe to use in a little bit of rain.

Have you hunted with any of the Hogsters in a little rain? Just got mine today. Don’t get me wrong I’m not going to go hunting if it’s pouring out but I’d like to know if it’s safe to use in a little bit of rain.
If you are hunting in high humidity or rain, go into the Advanced Menu and turn on Ultra Clear Mode for a better image. The Hogsters are IP67 rated, so they should be able to handle a little rain. If running an external battery, you may want to disconnect it and run on internal batteries so you have no open ports exposed.

Reactions: SCGunner84
If you are hunting in high humidity or rain, go into the Advanced Menu and turn on Ultra Clear Mode for a better image. The Hogsters are IP67 rated, so they should be able to handle a little rain. If running an external battery, you may want to disconnect it and run on internal batteries so you have no open ports exposed.
Awesome thanks for the info 👍🏼