• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Shout Box isnt working

Re: Shout Box isnt working

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a combination issue with UBB Threads and some specific browsers, here is what the server guys found.

Google Chrome 10.0.648.205 (latest) - works fine.
I.E. 8 (latest) - fails blank screen.
I.E. 7 - fails blank screen.
Firefox 3.6 (latest) - fails blank screen.
Firefox 3.5 - works fine.
Firefox 3.0 - works fine.
Motorola Droid2 ( Google Browser ) - works fine.

They can add IE9, build 9.0.5112.16241 on Windows 7 64 bit.
Opera 10.53 - works fine.
Safari ( latest ) - work fine.

Nothing i can do on this end, at least until they update UBB like they are supposed to. They say, V8 is in beta, so hopefully it won't be long and is supposed to address these issues.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 175G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Box worked for me for a few seconds... Now it's not... i'll just make this my shoutbox. For anyone that cares, I got a job today! lol </div></div>

Congrats Shay! What is it? </div></div>

I applied at Taco bell, had an interview right after school today, was hired on the spot! I'm excited
smile.gif
</div></div>

Damn Shay.....looks like you are doing one of the jobs "Americans Won't Do" and are happy to have it ! Need more young people with your attitude....Congratulations. </div></div>
Thanks! It's going to give me the chance to finally get a 308, and some sorty of optics for my AR... I'm excited... And I'll get some reloading equipment and load some ammo.

congrats shay, good to here SOMEONE is working for a dollar. keep us posted on the future projects being built

Will do... i already have the 308 planned out-

SPS tac
b&c m40
harris bipod (have)
ss10x (have)
Weaver 20moa pic. base
SWFA low 30mm rings

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fngmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ack!

They can add IE9, build 9.0.8112.16421 on Windows 7 64 bit.
</div></div>

That's what I'm running, never had an issue.

One minor issue, flash applications don't work on IE9, new security posture...

I gave up on UBB a long time ago, Except the flat file version that I still own (But don't use)..

VBulletin has it down pretty darned good.

Well it works for Shay, but when i log on it goes blank. Doesn't make any sense.

Huh, no more shoutbox and the forum style seems a little different...

No box here either... And when I open the Liberty Optics/Premier thread I get a malware warning...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSWvryXsgk4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSWvryXsgk4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I am gonna have every freckle memorized by then
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 20pt">I ROCK..........

ULTIMATE KILL.....</span> </div></div>

First the multicam SB, now no SB.

This shit is getting out of hand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just finished counting to <span style="font-weight: bold">1 BILLION</span>... guess I will read the internet again </div></div>

count by prime numbers....

damn........it's back.........

next time.....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/munbt8qpCiQ&feature=fvwrel"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/munbt8qpCiQ&feature=fvwrel" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 175G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Box worked for me for a few seconds... Now it's not... i'll just make this my shoutbox. For anyone that cares, I got a job today! lol </div></div>

I applied at Taco bell, had an interview right after school today, was hired on the spot! I'm excited
smile.gif
</div></div>

Congrats on the new job. Be careful working at Taco Bell, you will get FAT! lol.

Been working fine for me last couple of days. Just went off again for last 30min and still counting.

If you are annoyed that it keeps going off and on, simply download and use Google Chrome and be over the crap with Internet Explorer... until a fix is devised, which I have yet to see happen, IE will continue to randomly cut out and block it.

No I'm good to go Frank, whenever it comes back on is fine for me. I was just posting as I know we had a little problem first of the week when you came on.

Life is too short to get aggravated about the little things
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bondoscustomz1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 175G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Box worked for me for a few seconds... Now it's not... i'll just make this my shoutbox. For anyone that cares, I got a job today! lol </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

Congrats on the new job. Be careful working at Taco Bell, you will get FAT! lol. </div></div>

nah, I can't see myself being fat... I wouldn't let myself get fat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are annoyed that it keeps going off and on, simply download and use Google Chrome and be over the crap with Internet Explorer... until a fix is devised, which I have yet to see happen, IE will continue to randomly cut out and block it.

</div></div>

I tried chrome, but it does not like my computer at all, just kept crashing. Firefox 4 is picky about it too, just off and on. It will be working for shay, i'll get on and it will stop working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rory_™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I tried chrome, but it does not like my computer at all, just kept crashing. Firefox 4 is picky about it too, just off and on. It will be working for shay, i'll get on and it will stop working. </div></div>

Its an evil plot by Shay... He is trying to sell your body parts to buy gun parts... Be careful which button you push Rory...

Just a heads up...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rory_™</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I tried chrome, but it does not like my computer at all, just kept crashing. Firefox 4 is picky about it too, just off and on. It will be working for shay, i'll get on and it will stop working. </div></div>

Its an evil plot by Shay... He is trying to sell your body parts to buy gun parts... Be careful which button you push Rory...

Just a heads up... </div></div>

Thanks EHG, ill keep any sharp things out of reach from him. I didn't need my toes anyways...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rory_&#153;</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Just a heads up...</div></div>

I have my own sharp utensils... hehehe....
You won't know when, but I'll strike, and I'll leave with your liver, kidney, and otehr miscelanious body parts I see usable for my cause.