• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to a stand-up company

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Began assembling a rifle that I had been collecting parts for over the past year. I had bought an enhanced lower parts kit from Bravo Company, and it sat on the shelf for quite a while. Opened it and began the assembly yesterday and realized that one of the small pieces was missing. I contacted the company to see if I could get a replacement, was even willing to pay for it since it had been so long since the original purchase. I know that they are undoubtedly slammed with business right now, but they responded almost immediately, got my info, and shipped out what I needed, no charge.

I always liked their products, but with customer service like that, they will have a customer for life. We often get on here and bitch when companies drop the ball, but I'm happy to give a thumbs up to Bravo Company.

great CS is harder and harder to come by these days. Not surprised Bravo takes care of their customers so well.

I have bought a fair amount from them including guns. All are top shelf.

Fair pricing, fast shipping and top notch CS. Definitely a good company to deal with!