• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Accurate Ordnance

steinmaster

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I just purchased my first custom tactical match rifle from Accurate Ordnance. My experience was so good with AO and Mark I wanted to mention them again on the Hide. Mark went beyond my expectations replying to my questions and ensuring I was making a good purchase for my needs. The build quality on my 6.5 Creedmoor rifle is outstanding. I'm working up reloads right now and am getting < .300 MOA groupings with most being in the .100's @ 100 yards. My wish was to have one custom rifle, but now I'm going to purchase again from them. I own two Savage and one Cooper rifles and am considering selling them to purchase another AO rifle. I don't want to shoot my other rifles anymore. Great job AO. Keep up the good work.

Congrats!!!! I believe my rifle should be ready this week. Woody said they had to install a part and cut the foam for the case and my rifle would be ready. Looking forward to shooting it as soon as possible.

AO is top notch people producing top notch rifles. I wouldn't consider using anyone else for my rifle work.

Congrats on your new stick!

Congrats! My AO creedmoor shot a .234 five round group at 110 yards with the first five put down the tube...no load development. Now I'm shooting 600 yard F/Open with stellar results. Fricken awesome round and gun.

I am working up loads on my 2nd barreled action from Accurate Ordnance. Mark and Woody are the best when it comes to customer service, fair prices, and delivering on promised deadlines. Their work is perfection and AO rifles shoot lights-out. All of my future builds will be done through AO.

Group I shot yesterday with my new AO build, and I am a horrible shot!;

Awesome guys and awesome shop. I jumped on their barreled action sale and had them put a rifle together with a Manners T4A. Woody has been awesome to deal with and has answered my 29372937 questions. Once I can afford another rig they will be getting the call!