• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Sportsmans' Warehous

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
A couple weeks ago I ordered some Pachmayr diamond pro one piece grips for an older Rossi small frame Rossi snub nose. They were for a round butt
J frame S&W and were supposed to fit but they didn't. I called them today to return them and get a refund and they said no problem, just keep them and we will refund your account. Nice customer service.

A couple weeks ago I ordered some Pachmayr diamond pro one piece grips for an older Rossi small frame Rossi snub nose. They were for a round butt
J frame S&W and were supposed to fit but they didn't. I called them today to return them and get a refund and they said no problem, just keep them and we will refund your account. Nice customer service.
Thar otta b a schtickey...

By the way, if any of you reprobates could use those grips, they're free for the taking, just pay postage.

They're hit and miss in Bozeman. Some days they have cool things at good prices, the next they have limits on everything or are expensive as hell.

Reactions: camocorvette
The store here overcharges for everything. I make them price match their own website all the time. They also don't carry shit as far as reloading supplies or tools. Even the ammo selection is garbage compared to the Murdochs store next door. I guess if you want Traeger or Chinese camping stuff it's a good place to shop.

i asked them to add a FFL near me to their system so i could buy a rifle and have it shipped to nearby me. they flat our refused, saying they already had a FFL near me in their system. I pleaded that the one I wanted had nicer employees, lower transfer fees and better hours but they still refused.

The one in CdA I-da-hoe is pretty good.....or was the last time I was there, which is last century....
So I guess they could be anything now, good, bad, ugly ?
There was a "Black Sheep" something or other there (black sheep sporting goods?) that was pretty decent too.

The store here overcharges for everything. I make them price match their own website all the time. They also don't carry shit as far as reloading supplies or tools. Even the ammo selection is garbage compared to the Murdochs store next door. I guess if you want Traeger or Chinese camping stuff it's a good place to shop.
The one in Columbia, SC has a great reloading section and a pretty good firearms selection at pretty decent prices as far as I can tell. The one in Charleston (used to be Field & Stream) isn't quite as nice as the Columbia store, but still pretty good. I try to support all brick and mortar stores that are pro 2A no matter how big or small they are.

I scored some Remington 7 1/2 primers at that location for $5.78 a hundred a week ago. I will agree they have a small selection of stuff compared to the store size. It’s pretty disappointing.